Discussion » Gaming » Just wandering:)

• Cookie
    Cookie wrote:

What game App do u guys keep on your apple?

Just for future dowloading reference~ thx

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

plants vs zombies!

jesus I wasted so much time playing this.

• Petter Meisfjordskar
  • J WU
    J WU wrote:
    PLANTS VS ZOMBIES... I v addicted to it for so many years.....
  • 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:

haha...plants vs zombies,like it,too.I was addicted to it during that time.My right hand was so tired that almost cramp,so I gave up

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang

fuck that, get godfinger.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Maybe it's just because I'm a veteran zombie slayer and I never walk into a room without thinking about zombie attack enter/exit points, but I thought Plants vs. Zombies was shit easy. I beat the whole thing in under a week.

PROTIP: use potatoes to bottleneck zombie hordes into a small area, and build spike traps directly in front of them for cheap continuous damage. If they're eating the potatoes too quickly for you to rebuild, use pumpkins or build two watermelon catapults on rows 2 and 5 to turn up the AoE raep.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

"I thought Plants vs. Zombies was shit easy. I beat the whole thing in under a week."

I'm sorry, you got your wisdom tree to grow to 1000 feet in a week? No? Ok then, you didn't beat plants vs zombies.

Jesus i wasted a lot of time with that game. Godfinger?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I was playing the Chinese version, so I suppose I didn't realize there was a tedious post-climactic grind after defeating the giant robot zombie. My point is that nothing about the regular game is hard once you figure out a few cheap combinations and purchase an upgrade or two from the van. Fuck, dude. I don't have to get 100% in GTA to feel like I've completed The Game..

• Simen Wangberg

"fuck that, get godfinger."

This. Also, assuming we're talking only about iPhone/iTouch apps, Chain Rxn is really fun. You just blow up dots and they blow up and it's fun. So try it.

Also MANCALA FS5. I will stomp the shit out of anyone that tries me at that game. And Pocket Tanks. And anything by the LabPixies people. And Fling.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.