Discussion » Film & TV » Like Tv Show???

• Jeanba
    Jeanba wrote:

i'm fond of tv show

some as weeds / lost / californication / destex / how not to live your life...

what about u?

• 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:

I like TheTwilight Saga,Prison Break,007 and so on

I should go to watch lost,too

• 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:

yeah,ok, how not to live your life

The end of Prison Break is also boring

• Jade Chen
    Jade Chen wrote:

Agree with Victoria, I love The Vampire Diaries and True Blood.

Some others include How I Met Your Mother, Gossip Girl, 90210, Chuck, Lie to Me, Leverage, The Office, Weeds, Desperate Housewives, Glee, The Big Bang Theory, Scrubs, Skins... Yeah I have a lot of free time.

Nothing good these days, so I caught up with a couple shows that are trashy but (moderately) entertaining: Pretty Little Liars, Make it or Break it, and Top Chef is good too.

• A M
    A M wrote:

I ilke Vampire diaries

• A M
    A M wrote:

I love damon

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

My favorite lately is "Lie to Me"(别对我撒谎). People who like it should also like "House"(豪斯医生). Do not, under any circumstances, watch Lost. They did not write the story before they filmed the episodes, and by the end it just turns into a heaping pile of nonsensical time-traveling magical dog excriment.

• 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:

huh...really?But why do Lost DVDs have so good market?I thought it was awesome : (

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

It is absolutely horrible. The first couple of seasons were great, because we thought that they were going somewhere and that the stories would all be tied together in some way that made everything make sense. In actuality, they just made nonsense out of everything, and explained none of the things that were mysteries. There is a thread here somewhere on the final season of Lost. What happened? Who knows?!

Your time will be better spent poking your eyeballs with pins than by watching lost.

• 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

Most network TV shows are crap. There have been a few good ones (Seinfeld, The X-Files, The Simpsons and Law and Order) but by and large the networks cater to people with the attention span of a 3 year old, which sadly is the majority of North American television audiences.

My favourite shows are mostly HBO (The Sopranos, Oz, Six Feet Under, The Wire, Curb Your Enthusiasm) and Showtime (Weeds, Dexter) shows.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang

trailer park boys

huehuehuehue

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Arrested Development.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I rest peacefully knowing that I saved one soul from watching lost. Be strong Sasuke, you must resist the temptation no matter how great, because time lost watching that show is time you will never get back.

• 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

喜欢《大明宫词》、《澡堂老板家的男人们》、《东京爱情故事》、83版的《射雕英雄传》、87版的《红楼梦》......

• 巴尔克
    巴尔克 wrote:

guys if u understand medical terms..then u should try for ''''House M.D''''

hope u would like it 

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Jeana, You're right. Lost isn't about unanswered questions. In fact, it's not about anything at all. It's just a bunch of people's individual segments of stories, some of which may or may not really happen, and most of which don't connect into anything larger in any way that makes sense.

Maria, the only ones of those I recognize are movies, are they not? Any series worth watching?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Lost is about as deep and meaningful as a perfect double rainbow. Man.

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

The current season of True Blood is awesome.

Currently I'm watching The IT Crowd for comedy and Legend of the Seeker for fantasy.

• Petter Meisfjordskar
    Ok, i love "Keeping up appearance"
  • 郑姝蕊
    郑姝蕊 wrote:

最近在看 the closer  和 the big bang  恩 还有·Drop Dead Diva

无聊中。。。

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

the big bang theory, Sheldon没说的!

• 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

莫明,《澡堂老板家的男人们》(韩剧);《东京爱情故事》(日剧);83版《射雕英雄传》(港剧);其他两部是大陆剧。

其中,只有《红楼梦》有电影版(但不好看)。

推荐你看去年的大陆热播剧《潜伏》,了解一下国共两党如何在那个特殊的年代开展相应的情报工作:-)

• Tonje Nygård
    Tonje Nygård wrote:

我喜欢看Lie to me!还有港剧!

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

哈哈,潜伏确实有意思。大明宫词,嗯,也是中国电视剧里少有的经典之一啊

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

"His point is not to give answer on all questions u have (i have plenty too) but it's to make u think"

Again, you're right. He did make me think. What he made me think is that he's an asshole. :-D

The only worse ending would have been if the whole thing had turned out to be a dream. I suspect the only reason they didn't take that route is because some crazed fan might have killed the writers for it.

I like Fringe. I liked Startrek. Go back to that thread on Lost and see Jon Gu's evaluation - as usual it's just about right.

Dando, were you by any chance high when you wrote that?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Jeanba, that's why I mentioned Fringe and Startrek. Just giving credit where credit is due. I still hate him for Lost though.

Guess I should give credit for MI3 too, but then I'd have to take it away because of Cloverfield.

• Joakim Berg Solum

Oz is an older one but great and very quotable... for example I can't tell you how many times this little gem has come in handy...

Jefferson Keane: "I'll beat the black off you if you don't stop being a faggot!"

Dando... it's almost a triple rainbow! What does it mean?? *sobs*

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.