Discussion » Health & Fitness » Body of Mind over Mind of Body

• Jon St.Angel
    Jon St.Angel wrote:

<!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

So the 12 Week Body Transformation contest in October and besides the fact that I’ve been a personal trainer for almost seven years, the 10,000 rmb of merchandise and free PT sessions isn’t exactly what I am after. This is about proving that if I can get my mind and body back in accordance, then perhaps I can go beyond the physique I attained at a massive 20. The mind has to master discipline and this is the hardest feet of all for EVERYONE who desires to produce their ideal physique. Its little buddy, the body, is always in compliance with your mind’s choices. Partake in any crazy maxing out attempt on Benchpress or whatever big time lift and you'll probably cause a tendon tear or ligament strain which I have had my fair share of injuries because of within the last 11 years. So think before you lift, as you would look before you leap. Though I forget to remember like the Mudvayne song goes.

• Marcus Nilsen
    Marcus Nilsen wrote:

Get a good iPod workout mix going and try Bodybuilding.com for plans.

• Marcus Nilsen
    Marcus Nilsen wrote:

Week One into BJ's "Best Body" contest.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.