Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Oden English Training School - Advice?

• SoulCreative Web Studios
    SoulCreative Web Studios wrote:

Hey everyone,

I recently have been in correspondance with a ELS teacher recruiter, and she is offering me a job. This job is at Oden English Training School in Beijing?

Has anyone heard of this school? Is it legit? Does anyone know any ESL teachers there who I could interview?

It says they pay 7000 RMB a month with free accomodation, and help getting VISA.

I went to the website, but it's all in Chinese. Can anyone please tell me what it's about?

Just want to make sure I'm not being had.

Daniel Lessor

• Synne Syverstad

yes, those 2 r other city~ u can google them~ xian=西安, chongqing=重庆,and they r quite far from BJ

• Synne Syverstad

about the school, u should give us the website~ otherwise we can't judge base on nothing~

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Get tuned into some ESL boards to network with ESL teachers and glean insight. I've heard Raoul's Expat Saloon is a good resource, as is Dave's ESL Cafe.

• 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:
    Can't find other information only from the website.They mainly provide tutors,that is you may go to some student's home to teach him.
  • Synne Syverstad

it looks... normal~ u d better go to see by urself after u arrive in BJ~

give u a website most widely used in China for job hunting~

hope it can help~

• Monica Jakobsen

seriously. from what i think, 7000 in the beijing city is alittle blow the normal stander. but i strongly suggest you make your working time flexible, so in this way you can find a tutor job on the side. perhaps you could teach some army jargon for extra cash too u think?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.