Discussion » Gaming » Best co-op PC games to play on LAN or Online?

• Draven
    Draven wrote:
    I googled this topic, still not satisfactory, so started a thread here Please mention some games which is more fun to play with 2 players. No racing and strategy games please I tried Counterstrike, WoW, Warhammer, Civilisation, Mortal Kombat Has anyone tried the new street fighter?
  • Klisklass Kjærlighet
  • Simen Wangberg

Uhhhh. I only play first-person shooters that came out in the year 2004 or earlier. Sorry.

For real though, my computer can't even handle any shooters that have came out since then. Fucking sucks. I don't really have the patience for any other kinds of games. The old Command & Conquer games are fun as hell though.

• Jacky Wong
    Jacky Wong wrote:

Recently,the hottest strategy game must be starcraft 2,I can't wait for that.........but u don't like this kind of game,errr,maybe u can try gears of war from epic games,I think u will have fun in the coop mode

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Hi Mike, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 is awsome, after years i installed in my new PC, i dint like to play with the low resolution graphics :S

Hi Neil, I like to play that game, but my computer will die once i start playing that game, i just have a 256MB graphics card.

Any RPGs? anyone heard about Titan quest or dragon age orgins?

• Simen Wangberg

"Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2 is awesome..."

Do you still play?? I'm down for some human competition, the AI isn't terribly clever in that game, I don't think. I just have to download it again.

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

i dont play now, i used to play it on lan with my friends before, during that time it was really fun and i was quite addicted to that game, later i switched to Battle realms and Warcraft III.

I installed this game last year, but i dint wanna play that anymore esp. due to the low resolution and not fun anymore,years back it was a good game with some new stuff...now after seeing the new games, its not much fun to play now :)

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Has anyone tried NeverWinter Nights 2 or Titan Quest ?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

I´m a freak of the Baldur´s gate saga, and you can play with friends, maybe baldur´s gate is too old for you, but baldur´s gate II + Throne Ball are still niubi, Neverwinter 1 and 2 are in the same way, but in my opinion they don´t have a deep plot.

If you are looking fast fun with a friend kicking the ass of goblins, then emulator Mame + Rom -dungeons and dragons shadow over mystara-
    a classic Beat 'em up :D

• Da Chuan
    Da Chuan wrote:

battle field 2 ..its off the hook man

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

nice, thanks guys...any fantasy games?

• MiLo
    MiLo wrote:

cs

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Hi JZ, The New kingdom under fire is awsome, by looking at it i can say my pc will be dead when i run it..nice graphics :)

Left 4 Dead is a nice game, thanks

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Thanks Adolfo, Dungeons and dragons and  baldur's gate are really nice, i just wanna try some new ones :)

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

I second Modern Warfare 2.... Awesome game online

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

I have tried Mordern Warfare first part, it was brilliant but my 256mb graphics card aches :D

• Daniel Westerberg

why not buy a new graphics card?

I'm trying to talk my wife into understanding that a new graphic card is much more important than buying a bloody car..

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.