Discussion » Beijing Life » Birthday party venues?

• Jade Chen
    Jade Chen wrote:

My friend and I are celebrating our birthdays pretty soon, in October. Just wondering what people have done in the past, or venues that you might recommend for a 10-20 person party? I'm thinking more dinner than clubs, but all suggestions are welcome.

GEORGE LIU, please do not post in this thread.

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

The Untitled Showroom would be a great place, particularly if you're going for the private party thing. Contact me via PM if you're interested.

• Rebecca Arnesen

get the indian kitchen buffet followed by bangra dancing. dinga dinga danga danga

太好吃啦!

• Petter Meisfjordskar

Talk of bath day, sorry birthday, i do not really recall when i was born, but my former girlfriend i recall had two in a year.

• Jade Chen
    Jade Chen wrote:

@ Pete: Where is that? I've never heard of it before... Does it have a Chinese name?

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

It's a guy's studio (Jianwai SOHO) furnished with all sorts of old-timey Shanghai decor. You can have private parties there, pre-game or whatever. I can send you his contact info privately if it's something that you're interested in.

• Fazio
    Fazio wrote:

there have some company supply the service make u a party proffesional.

I knew one.they rent place and make the place so cool.

the only thing u do,is call ur friends and join the party.....and .......pay the bill.

• Jade Chen
    Jade Chen wrote:

Thanks Fagio. Bump! Any other ideas?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.