Discussion » Beijing Life » Housemate Wanted

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    Hello, We are two friendly (I hope) Englishman in our late twenties looking for a housemate for our apartment in Chaoyang Park (South gate). It’s a modern, spacious apartment and a pleasant area to live. Obviously we would prefer a 17 year old Catholic school girl who speaks Chinese but seriously, nationality, sex or age is not important as long as we get along. Downsides/Upsides? It’s a lively household with friends visiting often, in the evenings it can occasionally get a bit partyish (especially at weekends). We often have two small dogs stay with us. One of them has a tendency to stare at people in a noble yet slightly condescending way. He is not judging you, just using canine mind-tricks to get you to give him food. Cost 2000 RMB per month plus help with bills. Do let me know if you are interested. Carlos
  • Joakim Berg Solum

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............. if my current plans fall through I might try to get in touch with you. We would be as the Three Musketeers... except we'd be the Three Vagrants who rarely shave and never shower.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

and when we did shower, we'd make sure we respected the environment by saving water

• Joakim Berg Solum

I take it back. I want no part of any activities which involve the words "we" and "shower."

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

So I suppose this wouldn't be a good place to post this:

"Single foreign guy looking for two roommates with which to engage in all sorts of kinky behavior, ranging from group showers, cuddling to greased-up Twister contests. With banana splits. Kindergarden teachers prefered. No, wait, kindergardeners preferred."

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

I just discovered that -kinky- also exists in english with the same meaning that in spanish, niubi for me :D

my allergie to dogs is enough seriously to drown in my own snot, que putada! O_o

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

That's is a great shame Daniel, we would love to have had you.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.