Discussion » Nonsense » Can't get what I want

  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:

    ...and don't want what I got, what to do?

  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

    There's nothing you can do except listen to the Rolling Stones:

  • Simen Stensvoll

    if u really want soemthing ,u will get it

  • Petter Meisfjordskar

    Then surely why did you get it and how did you get it? Throw it to the dogs, otherwise you will be un happy ever.

  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:

    thanks pete, nice song

     

    and Ludovico, this is just mean-

  • Petter Meisfjordskar

    U can not convice someone that you have what u do not want and keep it. Discard it now now.

  • Simen Wangberg

    Hahaha. Nice, Pete.

    No one is ever

    ever

    ever

    happy with what they have.

    The sooner you accept this (as depressing as it might be, to you), the better off you will be. My life has only improved since I've accepted the fact that I will probably never be happy with anything.

  • Jacopo DR
    Jacopo DR wrote:
    Mike, i disagree i'm really happy with what i have and how my life is. I'm not saying it's easy and I don't know any magic trick to make it happen, but it is definitely possible. COOL, that is a really wise thing to say: if what you have is not what you want, get rid of it. Now.
  • Jacopo DR
    Jacopo DR wrote:

    and thanks to the magic of weliveinbeijing automatic formatting, now my previous post is a mess. cheers!

  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:

    He said, he won't ask me anything anymore

    but I just realized how much I am into him

    what do I do?

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    Ignore him completely and keep busy. Guys also don't want what they have and want what they don't, so he will find this very attractive and chase after you for a one-off...

  • Petter Meisfjordskar

    Never get convinced that you can ever keep up with what you do not want, especially if you can not change it to what you want. This explains the reason for so many break ups in relationships. There are a few small things that we always look for in the things we want and if we fail to get them, we try otherwise. Hope you have hard of people cheating on their loved ones. This is at times not because they want, but because there is something lacking that they try to get it from else where.

    If there is something we want, we get true to our minds and ask ourselves the possibility of having it and how we can have it. We weigh all the chances and make sure we get the best ways of attaining that that we need in life. However, you must know that there can never be a 100% perfect thing that we can have especially in relationships. Love is what we make it. If the person has 60%, i am sure that is enough for you to start with and make him an 80%, because 100% is only achieved when both of you die in the arms of the other. 

     

    Never should you be convinced that you will last with what you do not like. That is totally out lady. One thing you must know in life is that we can never know where we can find what we want in life. At times we can get it from the strangest of places and from the people we least expect. If you can never change what you have to what you want, then i am sure you are wasting your time. However, weigh all the possibilities of how you can get what you want, and know that there are some that do not have the least of what you have got. A lady will always have that great magic hand that God gave you. It touches the man on the skin outside, but he feels the waves deep down in his heart. In that way, he will change to what you want him to be. Get that magic and charm and use your powers of being a lady. Ladies are special beings, and though they are believed to be a weaker sex at times, their magic surpasses all things on earth. That is what you must do. LET THE MAGIC IN YOU WORK.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahaha ... didnt we have this discussion before? Raised by the same person?

  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Above, So she can not get enough of what we write. Keep writing man.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahaha ... thanks, but no thanks ... she had thrown away my phone number, so my guess is that I did not give her the help that she needed ... I am washing my hands off this case :)

  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @叮噹叔叔 Hahahahhaha. Serves you right. How could you be so careless with your telephone number?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... she asked for help, and it was just more convenient to talk in Cantonese ...

  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Hahhaha, hohohohhooo, then i agree with her. Your Cantonese seems to be in a worrying state of health for any doctor to doctor.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc