Discussion » Nonsense » Is it possible to fall in love with someone just f

• StrawberryIceCream
    StrawberryIceCream wrote:

Is it possible to fall in love with someone just for the talks in a form?

• StrawberryIceCream

I mean in a forum? It seems it is happening on me.

• Simen Wangberg

Ahahahahaha. I must know, whose eloquence has you so entranced? This is gonna be great.

• 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:

not very likely for me.

• StrawberryIceCream

yeah, ludovico, love is blind

• Joakim Berg Solum

Ah, another one bites the dust. I'm sorry but Jon Gu's online seductive powers are just far too strong for any woman to resist.

• Simen Stensvoll

yeah,you're falling in love with what u think about him,not him

u shouldn't meet him in person if u don't want to ruin ur love

• StrawberryIceCream

what if I have ever seen him in some online material?

• 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:

I think so,it's possible

• StrawberryIceCream

sweet!

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

everyone has his own interpretation about "love".for some people love is just a moment of feeling.the action is ur thought, and the reation is the response of ur subconscious mind,and the subconsciousness control ur mind that u deem that u love him/her.it might be possibe u "love "him,but I may doubt how long it will last~

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Jon Gu - 顾晓帆 写道:

Ah, another one bites the dust. I'm sorry but Jon Gu's online seductive powers are just far too strong for any woman to resist.

I was going to say, "is the someone Jon Gu?"

• Petter Meisfjordskar
    What is thought of a person is what he is and does. That is why you get the idea that he or she should be good. And above all, love can happen anywhere, even in the strangest of places and with the weirdest of people. It all depends on your test. We love for different reasons. Even if you fall for his ideas, that is enough for you to get going. Some men will fall for a girl because of the hair, lips or even the toe or nail. Never can we fall in love with the whole of the person. That can never happen in life. We fall in love and get the best out of the people we love. We are the ones who make them what we want them to be. Love molds a person. If you love his thoughts or what you think about him and he is actually different from what he is, well you can make him what you want. Love and life are what we make them. Take your heart where your mind is. Okay!
    **** wrote:

love is love wherever, whenever,whoever with

just meet him and see if you meet you expectations, it must be very interesting to look forward to someone in this way ahaha good luck hope you won't be disapointed

• StrawberryIceCream

thank you dears

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

Jon you bastard! Did it again....

• Morten Eriksen

may be, but little chance can find the MR. Right from net

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.