Jonathan wrote:

Time:Every friday 7:00PM

Where: 齐善素食店

New Culture street No3,Xicheng DIstrict

Type of payment:go dutch

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

I'm totally down.

You should start a Group on the site to start building a network of people who are interested in this.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    I heard that some scientists are developing method that can turn people autotrophic. It sounds great, coz you guys can aviod eating botany as well upon they work it out~
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Dear Meat,

Ever since I stopped eating you, I have found life empty and meaningless. I didn't make the connection at first -- you know, between a listless and dull existence and stuffing processed animal parts down my throat -- but after slipping up and accidentally eating some chuan'r last weekend (I thought it was organic, Buddha-blessed tofu strips), the scales have fallen from my eyes.

Girls want to sleep with me again, I got a promotion at work and I won the lottery.

In addition, my weight has shot back up to borderline-obesity levels. Cholesterol? Top score!

My sleep has improved remarkably, for the knowledge that my ecological footprint has exceeded sustainable levels is like a naturally-occuring Ambien, as is my indirect support of a factory farming system that spinkles you with pus, piss and shit before hermetically sealing you and delivering you to a restaurant near me.

I won't mention the methane gas or rapid depletion of the world's fisheries, for happy people like me needn't be concerned with such trifles.

Thanks, meat! I owe you one.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

There is a great vegan place at Jianwai SOHO East. It has the English name "Vegan Hut", but I've never paid attention to the Chinese name. The only problem is that they're marketing on healthy eating, so they don't have beer.

Also, they don't have cheese or meat, which is a big downer :-p

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.