Discussion » Beijing Life » roommates wanted around uibe. 找同屋

• Qwertryt
    Qwertryt wrote:
    Hey guys help me out. I'm running out of time, i need a roommate or two to rent an apartment (long term - a year). I've already found few good apartments. I just need someone to share the price. Most of people i know already left back to their home countries. So now i'm trying to find some random person and if we could get along, then my problem would be solved. Even the dorms in uibe are empty now, so it's really bad time to look for housemates. Now the deal, the price would be around 2000 + few hundreds per person. So if you're interested then don't hesitate to drop me a line on kirillrastor@gmx.com so we can discuss it. I'm expecting to find somebody within a week or week and a half from now. If you are Chinese, that's even better. We can do language exchange. I'm Russian (mixed blood), so if anyone wants to learn Russian or improve English skills, no problem. 大家好,我想在对外经贸大学附近找房子,我找几个同屋为一起合组(长期-1年)。我是个俄罗斯的男生。如果有人兴趣的话,就给我联系。 电子邮件: kirillrastor@gmx.com Thanks for reading K.
  • 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:

Good luck! Not far from me here,I'm interested in it actually,but I'm not man.hehe~

• A M
    A M wrote:

yes me too~~~gaga

but Sasuke,I always thought u are a man~~

sorry for that~~~ 

• 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:

haha,Mandy,never mind!  Many and many friends think I'm a man because of my profile picture and name,lol~~~good~ But I'm not trying to pretend that I'm a cool man,haha,just like him,although he has become bad.  By the way,the red names are all famale,blue ones are male.

Kirill,great,I thought female was not welcomed as your roommate.

• 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:

No problem : ) I'm two months earlier than you.OK,I'll keep an eye on the matter for you.

• 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:

haha...so you also like watching Naruto : )

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.