Discussion » Current Events » Q: why is everyone using the Nonsense category for

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) wrote:

Q: why is everyone using the Nonsense category for everything?

I thought about putting this thread into other category, but decided that the "Current Events" is the most suitable one ...

• 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:

Because we're all bored

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Because most of the other categories we'd like to use such as "racial trolling", "absolute crap", "ignorant generalizations", and "idle chat" haven't been created yet.

• Synne Syverstad

Because most of the other categories we'd like to use such as "racial trolling", "absolute crap", "ignorant generalizations", and "idle chat" haven't been created yet.

+1

and according to the psychological reason, people who put his thread into that category r not so sure about what they gotta say~ or they know from their bottom of heart that what they r talking about is just nonsense~

• Hans Christian Eriksson

When sluts and  under educated flock together, the can only resort to    nonsense category to express their trivial thoughts

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

because people love drama...... and I just love to see what stupid shit will be posted day by day.  Its a vicious cycle.

I agree with you Sparky

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... that's so not true ... I would bet more than 80% of the active forum members are doing that on MSN, QQ, Skype, as well as Twitter, FB, RenRen, and definitely in other threads, other categories, guestbooks, PM ... or just talking to a glass of water :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Somehow, or maybe after seeing your photos, it is very difficult to believe that you are lonely :)

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

'Because most of the other categories we'd like to use such as "racial trolling", "absolute crap", "ignorant generalizations", and "idle chat" haven't been created yet'

+2

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    That's how it is on most forums. Like 4chan! SO RANDUMB ROFL XD I hate you all with every inch of my spastic bowels.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.