Discussion » Nonsense » "Little Miracle"

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Hot off the presses from everyone's favorite supermarket tabloid, the Sun, comes the story of a British-Nigerian couple who somehow created a lily-white baby:

But as the baby's older brother and sister - both black - crowded round the "little miracle" at their home in South London, Ben declared: "Of course she's mine."

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I wonder if all that time the parents spent in the sunless UK made the child evolve differently, since it didn't need to develop melanin to protect itself?

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

So...two black people can fuck and have a white baby?

Am I the only one who didn't think this was possible?

PR advice for the proud new mommy:

kick the story up a notch--say you're a virgin!

But please, don't mention the archangel's turkey baster!

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

As shocking as this is, I think it'd be way funnier if a black baby was born to a Chinese couple in Anhui or something. 

The Internets would probably explode here.  

• 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:

Genic Mutation,it must be genic mutation I think.

• jonny fagerli
    jonny fagerli wrote:
    the baby is just another ALBINO brought forth to this world.......... nothing more nothing less
  • Beathe Kristin Jakobsen

@ 柯南

I'v seen cases where Black and Black = White (the mom was lighted), She used to live in Africa for 25 years now She's 31 now living in France, and you can't tell the difference between any European girl.

So i think it depends on the origins... But still in case of emergency a DNA test is requested...   lol

• Simen Stensvoll

Nothing is impossible!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.