Discussion » Beijing Life » Interview with interesting person... Serious parti

• Jade Chen
    Jade Chen wrote:

I'm working on an article for South China Morning Post and my job is to interview someone (preferably Chinese, as it's the "National" section of the newspaper) who has an interesting story to tell, i.e. interesting job, hobbies, experiences. An example of a piece that's been done before is an interview with a tarot card reader, asking her what customers usually want to know about, etc. Foreigners have never been interviewed for this column before, but if you think you have a good story, pitch it to me and I'll ask my supervisors if I think it's a good one. So, if you're someone, or if you know someone, who has something to share, please leave your idea, email and cellphone number and I'll get back to you. Thanks!

我在南华早报工作,要采访一位有趣的人(可是我中文不是特别好,如果能讲英文就太好了,不行也没关系) 。如果您的生活里发生过有趣的事,或者您有一份有趣的工作,请留您应该被采访的理由,邮件和手机号码,我会跟您联系的。非常感谢!

• Jade Chen
    Jade Chen wrote:

I'm not part of any other forum thing, I thought might as well. Wasn't expecting much help, but someone actually gave me a really good idea. Better than posting it on Facebook.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.