Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Fonts and things ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) wrote:

Recently, I have noticed something weird in PM ...

As I often exchanged PM in Chinese, I have noticed that sometimes, when I move the mouse, the screen would somehow "flicked", and then the Chinese fonts would become a little bigger somehow, and I cannot read all the words (on the right) in the PM ...

I cannot switch it back, and I think (but have not really spent time to prove it) the only way to get back all the text is to get out and go back into the PM again ...

I am fairly sure that this does not happen to everyone, because I think it is all about the browser (IE Vs Safari Vs Firefox etc), and it might even be a hardware thing (I dont have a Mac Book)...

If I am the only one who has this issue, then this thread will "die" eventually, but if anyone else have this issue, please post :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Too lazy, and so no eco-friendly, to start a new thread ...

Q: Why is the cursor MOVED into the "Search" box AFTER finished loading the page?

It is very, very, very annoying ... because I might be ready to write a GB or PM reply, or in the forum thread, and then the page brings me back to the top ...

PLEASE FIX IT ... thanks heaps

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Guys, please fix the above ... it should be a quick fix, thanks :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.