Discussion » Nonsense » HELP!HELP!!Which language the hell is it??

• Apollo
    Apollo's mom wrote:

como hago el pago??

Hi,who knows what it means?I know maybe it's Spanish,I was trying to translate using google,but it seems not correct.Why don't he speak English since he lives in the USA?I don't know why so many American can speak Spanish.

I have met some customers who live in America,but send me mails in Spanish.I must use google translator. : (  I think I should go to learn Spanish,bcz it has a big market.

Who can tell me it means?Thank you in advance!!!

Regards

• Simen Stensvoll

how to pay

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Google Translate knows that it's Spanish.

You're not using it properly.

- - - Why don't he speak English since he lives in the USA?

You know what? I don't know. Why don't you ask him?

• 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:
  • 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:

Pomegranate,Yeah,I wasn't using it properly.I just tried it again.When I chose Spanish--English,it's right,"how do I pay";when I chose Spanish--Traidtional Chinese,it's also right,"我如何支付"  But when I chose Spanich--simplified chinese ,it's wrong,it means "正如我付钱" I knew where I was wrong.

You know,it's not polite if I ask him the question.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Google Translate has "auto detect" at the top of the list of options.

Using this option, the software will automatically detect what language you want to translate.

You can also use www.jollo.com, which runs several translation programmes together. You can compare the different translations, which may help you better understand the meaning of the text you want to translate. The Google translation is usually the best one, however.

Many American children learn Spanish in school because the language is widely spoken in South America - which is next to North America.

In England we learn French in school because France is next to England.

• 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:

Thanks a lot,Pomegranate!!! The website is very perfect,I keep it. : p But why doesn't my google translate have "auto detect"?

Oh,I see,just as we do,English is our second language,Spanish is American's second language,and yours is French. They said the pronunciation of French is very beautiful,is it right?So I'm desiring to learn French.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.