Discussion » Beijing Life » what kind of man are looking for a gf online?

• Mary Ma
    Mary Ma wrote:

why there are so many man have such idea about the chinese girls are so easy that they  can get on bed ?

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

I'll let someone else answer your question, but will offer the following to tide you over:

I currently have 38 pending Friend Requests from Chinese girls with whom I've never spoken.

It goes both ways, sweetheart.

• Christoffer Tuner

You are looking for a boyfriend online, Mary.

What kind of woman are you?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I dont have 38, I only have 7 :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Are you asking about looking for a girlfriend online? Or about looking for a fuckpal online? The topic title and the original post do not match.

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

You're probably right, JOANNA. Thing is, upon pressing these phantom friends for information, I usually receive wretch-worthy responses like "I want foreign boyfriend" or subtle clues that indicate similar thought processes.

Whatevs. But as far as "girls whom foreign guys think easy to get on bed are only minority" goes, you may want to compile some evidence to back that up.

I would, however, like to see the fairer sex asserting themselves a bit more and stop acting so obseqiuous around foreign men, but that will come after a heartbreak.

Or two.

I hope.

• Christoffer Tuner

Chinese girls are traditional.

Even when they're not.

Living in China, it's often easier if you don't point out the obvious lack of self-awareness and general dishonesty.

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Agreed, JOANNA. I don't take advantage of it: I ignore it.

I think one reason (in a long, long list) that so many foreign guys get a bad rap in China is because of gossip passed down through the bamboo network. 

Perhaps a girl will get screwed over by a foreign guy and proceeds to blab about it to her entire network: her girlfriends, family members... anonymously through online portals.

And then it starts:

One girl to another: "My friend got dumped by a foreign guy and they're all evil."

A teacher to her students: "Stay away from foreign men: My daughter's classmate's cousin inlaw had a bad experience."

A random nobody: "I read on SOHU that..."

And so on. It's a detriment to everyone. A tragedy of the commons. And I'm glad that we're helping to perpetuate the cycle through this website.

Joking, of course. Joking.

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

Well the kind of guy that will actively look for a girlfriend/fuckpal online may or may not be any of the following:

1) Too busy to go out to find a girlfriend

2) Unable to attract women outside without first breaking the ice online

3) A person who realized that you can search through many people and save time by eliminating many of the girls you probably would not like anyway, so why waste the time meeting them in person.

4) just looking for sex and searching for others who are looking for the same

There is nothing wrong with finding a girlfriend online.....

There is also nothing wrong with finding sex online.....

You can do anything you do in public online.....

Why act so innocent and proper when you are really nothing but a social animal....?

I imagine many women may be doing the same. I know I have gotten many messages from females indicating interests in sex.  It does not make them bad.  It just means they want sex at that point in time... It is a need humans have.

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

In refference to what Pete said above....  I would suggest women who want foreign men to consult foreign women for pointers.  I believe they run into the same problems.  Actually, I think women run into the same problems with men accross the board. So whats new?

• 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:

Oh,my god!Those girls who send that msg like I want foreign boyfriend or have sex with you...fuck you,can't you reserve a little?I really feel ashamed for you.

Just because of the girls,our Chinese girls get that bad reputation which we're easy to get or we're cheap.

Foreigners,if you get a dozen of Chinese girls even more,please don't think how extraordinary you are.In fact,nothing.Maybe they just want to improve their English or for their vanity.

• Rebecca Arnesen

uh oh. here we go again...

• A M
    A M wrote:

agree Sasuke~~

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

God fucking dammit.

Anyone who judges all Chinese girls because one or two Chinese girls were, in their experience, cheap and easy, is liable to judge all women as cheap and easy. What's nationality got to do with it? It's lazy and prejudicial thinking, whether the person is generalizing about Chinese girls or all girls. Who gives two squirting fucks about Chinese girls' reputations among disreputable foreign men?

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:
    you got it Dando ! so there's 1.4 billion chinese, and then i guess there's 5 billion or so of foreigners. we can make two sub catergories, sleazy/easy, and good/sincere. now lets slot those people away !!!!! you know i have a sneaking suspicion that everybody at some point ends up in both
  • Simen Stensvoll

why can't we looking for someone online?

i think its much more convenient and effective to looking people by internet

maybe the people u suppose to meet in  libraries/museums won't never show up in bars or clubs,but definitly he will use internet!

• kö

they  looking  O NS    thats  really

so  i  change my   data   iam In a relationship ````lol ```

• Petter Meisfjordskar

I did not know. Let me get a drink first.

• Simen Stensvoll

there is nothing wrong to find sex online either

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I can assure you that it does not happen only in Beijing :)

• J WU
    J WU wrote:
    quite common in big cities
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

According to a survey quoted during a TED talk last month (of which the central thesis was that the Internet does not magically open up authoritarian governments), the number of Chinese young people who reported that the Internet had a positive impact on their sex life is THREE TIMES that of America.

What's that mean? Well, foreign guys aren't predators stalking the web. We're the prey.

Chinese people have embraced the Internet as a platform for self-expression to an extent that is incomparable to Western countries. The medium is influencing Chinese culture in a way that is comparable to how radio and television media influenced American culture in the 20th century.

• Peter S 李贝勒

@ marily

i don t think that finding a GF on line is a bad start. I did the experience, and the thing is that u start to talk, there s no body language, just the soul! so, when u meet the girl, if the chemical side is there!!! it s from beyond the good...

if the chemical is not there??? u found a very good friend...

what do u think about?

• Siliconfish
    Siliconfish wrote:

absolutely understand nothing from this thread...

It used to be a fun site.- -.sigh.

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

Kodi stares wide eyed into the spotlight with a surprised, but frozen look on his face...... 

Were the prey?  I feel taken advantage of now....  You mean these girls have been trying to take advantage of my high libido just to satisfy their sexual desires?  Damn it!  I need to be more careful from now on.

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

People who make these kinds of threads need to spend less time complaining on the internet and more time getting laid and getting over their fear of the beast with two backs :P

• №❶ Passioη

@Daniel Godfrey, just as I expected. UK-style subtle sarcasm (too epic indeed) and as usual, cowardly presented.

At times I wonder how much superior a human you feel speaking just 1 language in a world of over 6,500 languages. You black hair, black eyed, hairy body freak dare to use the word beast on others. hmmm...

We can talk about your unfeared white angel small-sized weak red dick after the commercial break. Oo:ps

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

PROTIP: "To make the beast with two backs" refers to the appearance of two people fucking. It's not an ethnic slur, you monstrous retard.

• Simen Wangberg

"...as usual, cowardly presented."

Please explain how to "bravely" present an insult on the Internet.

I'd like to know!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.