Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » A French learning parter is needed !

• Chaton Du Nounours
    Chaton Du Nounours wrote:

I really wanna improve my french, esp. speaking and listening~ so a French learning partner is really needed !

1. have motivation, passion and time to learn Chinese, so u can teach me French and I can teach u French~ I think only in this way we can both insist on the learning and teaching progress~

2. can use msn, Skype, qq or whatever to talk online, as we need to practice speak and listening~

3. can speak English... of course, otherwise how can we communicate~

4. French native speaker~ better just  French, as I dont wanna a Quebec or Africa accent ... as a new learner~

5. would like to take course on Livemocha.com with me, so we can check each others' works~

6. easy going~

I hope we can set up learning plan together and encourage, help, and urge each other to learn efficiently, continuously and allsidedly~

and about my French~ I ve got in touch with it for 2 years as my second foreign language~ but I didnt really work hard on it~ and basicly I learned things about grammars and reading. while my speaking and listening r really poor...

Voila all I can think of now~

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.