Discussion » Music » usher的演唱会 如何?

• MPA茉茉
    MPA茉茉 wrote:

• Henry Chen
    Henry Chen wrote:

比我想象的要差很多... 我的朋友都买了1180 的vip... 感觉好后悔呀。在北京看大规模演唱会没意思,都坐着,没气氛,不过瘾。还是去那些MAO live 等等小一点的地方有感觉。我估计usher叫观众站起来说了不止10次,但没反应哈哈。

• anita sønsterud

• Jade Chen
    Jade Chen wrote:

在北京这就算不错的了,如果在国外这种烂,没反应的观众 简直是太悲惨了

• Børge Notkevich

• Petter Meisfjordskar
    Well, i do not know what the above means but seeing the name Usher, i guess it is talking about the Usher show. I paid and stood at the entrance to see how many WLIB threadists would turn up, non turned up. Where were you people to get to the show? Church mice?
  • Børge Notkevich

Cool: topic is how was Usher's show?
    I was at the concert :) how were you suspose to recognise anyone from here at all? There were so many gates too!

• Petter Meisfjordskar
    I did not see you either. I was looking for a red head and the fact that you are the only Chinese in the world of a red head type, i would have seen you. What was his second song on stage?
  • Børge Notkevich
    I was one of the winners for the WLIB Usher tickets give away, so of course I went. I meet Santangelo and Siw from WLIB too. I can't remember what order the songs were in! But Wang Li Hong went! Usher said it was the first time in history something like that happens.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Cool. It was "You remind me". Maybe at the floor i could not look up to see a red head. The show was fine, only that many did not know Usher's songs. I think they are not so popular in China like else where. I heard many mumbling to the songs as i sung along and they seemed surprised. Such music maybe needs to be introduced in a club or two so next time people can sing along. One and a half hours of singing and dancing is enough for a professional singer. Most of them actually the maximum they sing is 2 hours.
  • Børge Notkevich

Well, it was an ok concert, it wasn't as good as I expected, but certainly wasn't the worst I've been to.
    The suprise guest was great!
    Confession was the song I wanted the most, and he blew me away hearing it live :)

• kö

Keane 来了  我会去 看看

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.