Discussion » Health & Fitness » How to control your anger?

• 马克
    马克 wrote:

huh... how to control yourself when you feel so angry.... DAMN angry!

• Huihui
    Huihui wrote:

fight!

• Hanna Sandvoll Berntsen

Plates... Throw a few and you'll feel better.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

if you're that guy who gets uncontrollably angry and ends up doing maniacally stupid shit like punching brick walls and injuring or killing incidental people who have nothing to fucking do with your severe retardation, well, I know I wouldn't mind watching you drown yourself in a kiddie pool.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

There is not a simple way to do this but there are many ways to do this ... punching brick wall is actually not a bad idea though, tried it once in high school and the pain calmed me down, I was 17 then, I think? Screaming, yelling are far less harmful ...

... the key, I think anyway, is ... when you realise that anger itself is just a waste of time, you will learn to laugh at yourself and wont be angry anymore ...

Lately, one of my fav words ... control ... or rather, self-control ...

Mark ... drop me a note or give me a call later :)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Flying knee into source of anger.

• Petter Meisfjordskar
    I cut my head off so i never think about what angered me again.
  • Børge Notkevich

try counting to 10 and take deep breathes

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It's exceedingly rare for me to lose my temper. On those rare occasions when I do get angry, I don't show it. That would spoil the revenge.

• Daniel Westerberg

Get a chainsaw, saw EVERYONE to pieces around you until the cops come, then you saw your own head off.

I promise, they WILL make a movie about you :D

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

@ Daniel,

No the won't. They won't even report on it :-p

"The competent departments of our judicial system found no illegal activity to have taken place in our harmonious society. The members of the Circular Way cult succumbed to death of natural causes and chose to donate their precious internal organs to those in need according to law."

• Hans Petter Bjørgen Hansen

getting angry is pretty fruitless so I just avoid it altogether, but if you have no choice... smoke some herbal remedies, you'll forget why you were mad in the first place

• Rena Ekrem
    Rena Ekrem wrote:

really not good at on it, but everytime just keep not saying a word, and after a night i will forget it ~

• Hans Petter Bjørgen Hansen

getting angry is pretty fruitless so I just avoid it altogether, but if you have no choice... smoke some herbal remedies, you'll forget why you were mad in the first place

• StrawberryIceCream

When I get very angry, I abuse the ones who cause the anger violently till they become deadly depressed and escape

Maybe I am too bad

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Practice Yoga!

• Simen Wangberg

"When I get very angry, I abuse the ones who cause the anger violently till they become deadly depressed and escape"

Whoa.

"Maybe I am too bad"

Ah, yeah. Maybe. Think so?

• StrawberryIceCream

haha, yeah, Mike

• Kenneth Pettersen

read books or do something else to distract your attention

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

I am usually good at handling anger, but lately I have been wanting to hurt those who anger me....  At least I have controled it thus far by just telling them politely that I want to do harmful things to them hoping they would be offended and punch me first, but their reaction is to get scared and leave.  It turns out that these people actually act like dicks just to offend and piss people off without expecting harmful reprocussions....  Imagine that.  Perhaps I am just too ghetto for civilized society haha! 

Oh yeah BTW I like to write what is making me angry and then I can move on... Maybe I should bring a pen and a pad out with me so I can pass notes to the people who piss me off.  However kicking some pricks ass would sure make me feel much better : )

. wrote:

Eat ice-cream, shopping, talk to yourself.

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

haha I scare myself when I talk to myself hehe.

I would rather have sex when I am angry.  That seems to make me forget about why I was angry.

Actually when I think about it I think that is the most effective method I have ever accidentally tried to help my anger.  Who would think of it? Who can be angry after while having an orgasm?  I think I am onto something...... 

Try it guys and gals.... what have you got to loose?

• Simen Stensvoll

smile:)

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

play the most extreme brutal death grind and sing along.

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

play the most extreme brutal death grind and sing along.

• Beathe Kristin Jakobsen

Try to jump of a plane without a parachute.

choke a bitch.

Blaze some hando...

• Elfplus11
    Elfplus11 wrote:
    tear newspapers....never tried myself tho
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

HEY HEY HEY HEY

SMOKE WEED ERRYDAY

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

But as that is illegal and disharmonious, you could try playing a fighting game like Street Fighter IV or BlazBlue.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Damn angry? I will leave silently... no quarrel...

I do say bad things if I am angry about something as a hater.. but If really damn angry??.. I rather leave quietly and stay by myself...

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

Go to the shooting range.

• Tonje Dahl
    Tonje Dahl wrote:
    talk to urself !!!!!!!lol...that really helps ....i talk to myself every second lol.....
  • Sally
    Sally wrote:

drinking helps

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Urge to kill... rising.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    boxing and play shooting game
  • Klisklass Kjærlighet

I used to kill all the pedestrians with a machete and burn them, watching them scream and run makes me calm down.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

if u think u always easily get angry and go extreme,any violent actions like smashing some plates ,fighting won't help,on the contrary,it will make it worse,physically calming down after exhaustion from working out or hot shower is temporary too i guess,maybe try to distract yourself to talk to yourself,ask some questions and try to answer,or the most common way out---talk to friends,or like kodi said,try to write it down,seems this helps a lot,and it's also one of the psychological therapy,of course,if you are outside in the middle of shopping,like what happened to me last time,i had a fight with the sales girl,in that circumstance,it will be ridiculous to write it down,just imagine"oh where's my pen and notebook?"

try different things,visual,spiritual,eating(definitely a way out for me),but not violence.

• Solveig Smørdal Botn

sex....

i mean it...

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Wow... I never realised anger management was such a serious problem to so many people. I tend to just shrug everything off.

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

i just add an anger management app to my iPhone and all works just fine LOL

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.