• Jio
    Jio wrote:

looking for lesbian friends here

actually more like seeking a girlfriend

you can scan my pics on my page

if you are intresting please message me

my claims to gf:

only white lesbian,same size like me.

don't need a fat one neither  skinny..../almost like me.

under 160CM,around 20(18-22 is the best)

about personality we will know better after started talk.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    healthy choice ;)
  • Solveig Smørdal Botn

• Joakim Berg Solum

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Yeah Sabina, I was going to introduce you to my girlfriend, but I can't really get over your conscious exclusion of non-caucasians. Better to delete this before the league of insane people see it or you'll never hear the end of it.

I am the pics on your page though. :-p

• Da Chuan
    Da Chuan wrote:

what a strange world we live on recently

• Amber
    Amber wrote:

where are my crackers?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm an honorary lesbian.

Don't let things like a beard or testicles get in the way. Actually, I'm a pre-operative tranny bulldyke.

Tangentially related: there's this funny thing I do every time I hear the song Goodbye Horses. Wanna see?

• Simen Wangberg

"there's this funny thing I do every time I hear the song Goodbye Horses."

It puts the lotion on its skin

or else it gets the hose again

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang

^ hahaaha

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I don't find it funny when you do that, Dando.

I find it more ... confusing.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

/status: Pomegranate's sexual orientation is now "confused".

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

Ha! Dando's a tucker! just please don't turn your back to the audience. that rear view ain't good for anyone!

• Martin Reppe
    Martin Reppe wrote:

ugly u realy clever u know u are so ugly  u cannt find a boyfriend so u try to look a girl ,for me its  disgusting

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Beaty, that's not fair. It's obvious from all the comments on her photos and her guestbook that there are no shortage of guys available to be Ugly's boyfriend.

You know, for me it's also not difficult to find a boyfriend. I still choose to only date girls though. Why should Ugly be any different? Girls are much better looking than guys.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Don't mind Beaty. She's a worthless prude.

She dropped me a PM a while ago calling me disgusting, but didn't have the common courtesy to give me a specific reason why, many though there are. How am I supposed to maintain deviant quality control if I don't know precisely what's pushing people's buttons?

• Christopher Handeland

@da chuan

totally agree with u............lol

• Julia
    Julia wrote:

hehe ,i am too,but i just want some lesbian friends,just friend

can i?

• Beathe Kristin Jakobsen

@ Ugly,

I don't mind waking up with two lesbians in my bed, but what happened to "The Men"? Is there something wrong with Us (Real Man by the way)

Are all the men you met that bad? Keep on dialing our numbers until you find your size... lol       Before then be strong and don't try to give up!

Here is another picture of the situation, imagine your Boyfriend or Ex to turn GAY after your relationship... Don't tell me that is what happened?!

• kö

ugly    again!!!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

While I like to watch two chicks going at it as much as the next guy, but if you wake up next to two lesbians, you'll probably end up with blue balls. Maybe you and the OP meant to say bisexual, instead.

It's just slightly and somewhat forgiveably dickheaded to think that girls can only love girls because they haven't found the right dude. I don't think it's your intention to cause offense, but this assumption says a lot about straight people--people only deviate from heterosexuality because of something wrong, lacking, or unfortunate. I wouldn't say you're homophobic or anything, but it's definitely a heteronormative way of thinking.

And I say that's utterly ridiculous. I mean, I look at pictures of Larissa Riquelme and I think I'd eat flan pudding out of her asshole. Even if I didn't have a dick! If one of my female friends said she was thinking the same thing, my reaction would be more along the lines of "Far out, sister; we got something in common!" rather than "Ew gross!" or "What do you have against men?"

@Dando Z,

I'm not lawer or juge, i was giving her an advise and trying to understand her situation a bit...

"BTW, If i woke up with two les, that means as a Real Man i'll definetely F#ed both of them"  I'm being Straight!    PS: I somehow find it gross but doable (with or without shots of T...)  I want her to be straight too...  

You got ur philosophy and i got mine, so if u think that what i just said above was annoying you, Pls go on and do "the funny thing you do every time you heard the song Goodbye Horses" 

"there's this funny thing I do every time I hear the song Goodbye Horses."

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"I want her to be straight too...  " Which is why I said that perhaps you mean bisexual. Because (newsflash) lesbians. don't. fuck. dudes.

Again, I'm not annoyed or offended, as I'm a nominally straight dude and not a bisexual or lesbian chick. You just got me thinking about dudes' fascination with girl-on-girl action. Which I honestly suppose I don't need much help thinking about, but whatever. I'm sure you catch my drift.

Anyway my point still stands. Chicks don't fuck chicks because they suffer from a dick deficit. Chicks fuck chicks because chicks are fucking gorgeous. Real men oughtta know.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Chicks don't fuck chicks because they suffer from a dick deficit. Chicks fuck chicks because chicks are fucking gorgeous. Amen!!! priest Dando :P

Makes sense, the reason les are not virgins is because they use "Fingers and Sex Toys" (Which is almost equal to baby size john)... So still they need a STICK !

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

That's absolutely true! Except when it's not.

• Simen Wangberg

"So still they need a STICK !"

Please, continue to attempt to justify the existence of your penis.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

@Mike: Hah!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.