Discussion » Sports & Activities » LeBron James Picks Miami

• Jamie Wen
    Jamie Wen wrote:
    Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, LeBron James, big big three. What if they can't win the title?
  • Tobias Lundquist

sorry i don't think they will win the tittle, i think is gonna take them at least a couple of yrs for them to get that.  basketball is still some what of a team game, not many team can just put stars and win a championship right away, maybe except the 07-08 celtics but they had a good supporting cast,  remember the stack lakers team in 03-04 with shaq, kobe, malone, and payton.  they still got owned by the pistons.  plus u still got black mamba in the west.  

• MiLo
    MiLo wrote:

微波炉

• hanna kelle
    hanna kelle wrote:
    Well,well..... Celtics can combine these old but strong-hearted players together,when it comes to Miami,I don't suppose they can
  • Jamie Wen
    Jamie Wen wrote:

LeBron left for a tem that can get him a championship  instead of build his own team proves he is weak., no matter Heat will win the title or not.

• Jamie Wen
    Jamie Wen wrote:

What i'm saying is Lebron is weak for leaving Cleveland for Miami to win his first championship which i may not think he could.

• Jamie Wen
    Jamie Wen wrote:

The prophecy has unfortunately come ture. Let's see what will happen this summer.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.