Discussion » Nonsense » so hot, what do?

  • JZ
    JZ wrote:

    my blood starts to boil, as well as my tortured soul.

    any place in this fucking city can bring me back to winter?

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    you can put ur naked body inside of refrigerator

  • Simen Wangberg

    "...back to winter?"

     

    NO. NO. NO.

    A thousand times no.

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    hey,what about sleep?? practise our dear spanish habit -siesta-
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    i want to say, is good way of turn off your body, like a pc
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    Victoria, isn't it? I thought there was a very high correlation between the amount of scorching sun people are exposed to and skin tone. Northern Europeans are white as ghosts, Southern Europeans are a darker color, Central Asians are a fair brown, and Africans are a dark chocolate color.

    Although, if the heat keeps up like today, I think we'll all be the same color: soot black after we all burn up.

    但是我还是觉得非洲应该太热了!

  • Eleven
    Eleven wrote:

    take more showers

  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    However hot my country is in Africa, it is never as hot as this. Just a cool 27 Degrees c only, with nothing like winters. Tropical countries are really sweet.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    Victoria,

    I at some poitn fooled you into thinking I was smart? I'm flattered :-D

    Since I didn't have a point in the first place, I'm not going to push it, but I wasn't clear from your post what point you were trying to express. That skin color is related to genes, or that it is not?

    Actually, you know what? Not every silly comment about skin color is an ignorant racist attack. If you put 1000 Norwegians on the equater with no sun screen, 9950 of them will die of skin cancer. The 50 that don't die will be those that have more melanin in their skin to resist the sun. If they have 100 kids, maybe 50 of them will get skin cancer, and the other 50 will be darker than their parents. As the cycle goes on, we end up with some pretty brown Norwegians. It doesn't just happen in a couple hundred years after colonization though.

    If only I knew how to use the internet to search for how evolution works, instead of just foolishly commenting on each thread on WLIB....

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    Ok, I see you corrected the first part. I initially thought that it was just the dual-post bug.

    Do you have siblings? Ask one of them to stay inside for a year, while you spend it on the beach. Then come back and tell me that exposure to the sun has nothing to do with skin color.

  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

    I'm quite liking the heat so far. Lots of girls wearing very little and only a small percentage of large old men in tank-tops hitched up to their shoulders.

    Obviously I wish there was more old men, but you can't have everything I guess...

  • Joakim Berg Solum

    @Victoria, just because you don't have an intelligent argument doesn't mean you need to start accusing people of being racist...

    He is clearly talking about natural selection, and people with darker skin obviously do better when exposed to sunlight. Does it matter if black people became lighter as they moved up north or if it was the other way around? Or if humans diverged from brown?

    What difference exactly does it make, and how does that make anyone a racist, except for you? The only person I see in this thread perpetuating racist arguments is the one right above me.

  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:

    guys  if we really have to provide the thruth thats is gonna set us free. Beijing is way too Hotter than many African Countries..The Heat in Namibia isnt painful Like the one I feel in Beijing...I feel like I am being whipped or something......Well My biology is not good  enough to link the Human Genes to the skin tones...

     

    Seriously I think  this is just the affects of Global Warming. According to some Presentations by AlGore....China Wasnt really far from being the main contributors to Global warming and the factories causing this shit are here in China.. Would it really be a supprise that Its much more hotter in China than in Africa where the industries are less as compared to here....

     

    if things remained the natural way, Maybe Africa will still be hotter as what others still believe  but this heat is not normal and not natural.....

     

    Namibia doesnt go beyong 38Degree Celcius But Beijing goes Beyond 40...so thats the deal

     

    dont include the racist card in this discussion by bringing in your not so wise comments....and Leave Victoria Alone, She is just trying to educate u guys if u dont know..and the fact is  U dont know , U were not in Africa before.....

  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:

    guys  if we really have to provide the thruth thats is gonna set us free. Beijing is way too Hotter than many African Countries..The Heat in Namibia isnt painful Like the one I feel in Beijing...I feel like I am being whipped or something......Well My biology is not good  enough to link the Human Genes to the skin tones...


    Seriously I think  this is just the affects of Global Warming. According to some Presentations by AlGore....China Wasnt really far from being the main contributors to Global warming and the factories causing this shit are here in China.. Would it really be a supprise that Its much more hotter in China than in Africa where the industries are less as compared to here....


    if things remained the natural way, Maybe Africa will still be hotter as what others still believe  but this heat is not normal and not natural.....


    Namibia doesnt go beyong 38Degree Celcius But Beijing goes Beyond 40...so thats the deal


    dont include the racist card in this discussion by bringing in your not so wise comments....and Leave Victoria Alone, She is just trying to educate u guys if u dont know..and the fact is  U dont know , U were not in Africa before.....

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    I love you Melanin

     

    our colour skin depends of the melanin concentration. this is a fact. 

    the biological function is protect the surface skin of ultraviolet rays. this is a fact

    our specie doesn´t have a high density of hair, like others mamals, for protect of these rays. also this have a evolutive explanation.

    High concentration of melanine gives the dark colour in the skin, and protect against sun burns and skin cancer. other fact.

    only a theory the rol of the melanin in our evolution???? think about this:

    In a country like Australia, is one of the countries with more skin cancer cases, because there are a lot of descendants of north european settlers (pales=down levels of melanin in the skin). 

    Is very strange skin cancer in black people, and in these strange cases, appears in zones without pigmentation, like lips or palm hands. 

    now, the second part, I love you sun....

  • Petter Meisfjordskar

    I enjoy people pretending that they know a lot. 

    1- Biologically, a dark skin will never do well in heat. This is because dark pigment attracts light and keeps it far greater than a light skin pigment. That is the reason dark skinned people here now feel it is so hot. This also explains why the areas of Africa that are hot, that is the northern areas, people there are light skinned but not dark skinned. So people that think blacks are doing well in this heat are terribly wrong.

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

     love you Sun

     

    you are little motherfucker with ur rays and causing skin cancer, but also ur rays in our skin convert in vitamin D the greasy substances in the epidermis. later our pretty red blood transport this vitamin D since skin to intestines,there, vitamin D is converted in a hormone. This hormone is used by the body in the absortion of calcium (important for bones, grown up these things and others... sorry but i don´t know the name of these illnes in english, raquitismo, osteomalacia...).    

    we can not obtain Vitamin D in food??? difficult, only oils of some fishes. 

     

    so combine these factors, cold winter- clothes, and  only a few hours of sun (beyond 42º N the sun is shitty), not a diet rich in fishes (like the eskimo, they are not pale), and the natural selection says: pale pale. 

     

    how many time for this selection in the north europe (around 42º N)?? maybe only 5000 years, assuming 2% more of suvivors pale ass and assuming that the people understood that correlation between healthy (not illness) and pale in these lands.  

     

    In any case, english is not my language, so if you want to know more read for example, Our specie by Marvin Harris, anthropologist, not  a creationist theologian playing do science. 

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    quote....---The dominant features of the various people groups result from different combinations of previously existing created genes, plus some minor degenerative changes, resulting from mutation (accidental changes which can be inherited). The originally created (genetic) information has been either reshuffled or has degenerated, but has not been added to.---

    of course, the three Noah´ sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth, and their wives. this is the explanation, right??? white, yellow and black people???

    wow, wow, Other creationist in weliveinbeijing, still i remember the first, -yes sir- posting time ago something about god and the creation of species in the world. But now you are the second, or maybe the same person (he likes very much the fake profiles, u know??), who knows?? in any case, certainly, i can see that the future of catholic Chruch and puritans is in your country.

    but wait a minute, i´m trying to have a reasonable discussion in a forum???

    fuck you racists, in the past all us with the colour of skin like mix babies. morenosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss todossssssssssssssss

  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

    Duh don't you all know that if people are black in Africa it's because they don't wash themselves??? I thought this was common knowledge!

    Now wondering how many smileys and warnings I should put here for ppl to understand that I do not actually think this way...

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    @JZ .here we go, because the fact is that u can change ur colour of skin but not the stupidity inside of adults brains, so let´s go, like monkeys throwing each other their own shits,
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    the problem of all fucking racists is that they can not see beyond the colour, like you now, you can not read the saibo´sentence because is in black, right??

    wait i change for you, silly racist:

    -Now wondering how many smileys and warnings I should put here for ppl to understand that I do not actually think this way...- 

  • Klisklass Kjærlighet

    @Victoria: Being a racist, u call others racist?...funny...why do u include the indians in this? :S

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    and why did he have to but in black????

     

    well, doing this, you can see how easily some persons turn on their own dirty thoughts, writting without think to much, using prejudges: 

    In this case, we can see your prejudges about indian and chinese, your dirty thoughts :)

  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    It is becoming HOT in here. I like it. Wowowowwwww. I enjoy being segregated against because i remain mysterious. If i fear being segregated against in a place, i do not go there. I remain home because no one will segregate against me at home. Anyone complaining about that here in China out to have known well before coming here. I take who ever complains of being segregated against when in a foreign land being a fool. Do what took you there, full stop. Why do you go to places where they will segregate against you. I know the world is a global village now that each needs the other, but we must learn society and people. That is the only way to live peacefully. No one can ever stop you from going back to your home. I have seen a place in Sanlitun where blacks were told to leave the seats because they were taking just a few beers. But another race of people was seated just besides the black guys and was not taking anything but conversing. The Chinese man did not bother them at all. This is just at the mouth of the street that is ever so busy at night, as you enter it from the Adidas side. When the blacks complained, i told them, "Well, just find where they will accept you. It does not pay to complain now here." Complaining doe not pay at all. Just learn the people you are with. I always wear my African tunic and move on the streets proudly, i never fear being segregated. It has helped me in a way that, at the metro, they give me space to stand in the train even when it is full. At the stations, even if i have a bag, the guards never call me to check it when i am in a hurry. I have attracted a lot of attention being a black in the area i stay, some with a wry others happily. It is foolish being a racist, but equally foolish complaining about it knowing very well that you are not at your home. Here i have seen many people who always make threads and contribute to posts in such a way that is racist always. But it does not bother me at all. I have my life and dignity and i am in China on merit but not because of my color like many people. This complaint about racism on this thread should stop from now before i change my color. Otherwise, i take the site to be all embracing and should be fun. Make your funny comments about anything, send your PMs to whoever you like, but things about racism should stop before i kick someone. HEARD ME?
  • Klisklass Kjærlighet

    Victoria, If u talk about china, maybe it might be your personal dispute with SAIBO, but why u have to talk about indians, btw there are so many developing countries not just india and china. Dint u know india has so many rivers?

    Anyway my point is not just u talk about indians, you are just a racist, u just include the color with the race, i'm black but i'm not from africa, so if someone talk about black, u just get oversensitive and start talking about race.

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    Dios!! como me hinchais los huevos!!!

     

    if you judge and make assumptions using the colour of skin, you are racist. is not important that if these assumptions are good or bad. 

     

    if you talk about races using the colour of skin like criterion, you are an idiot, your state and your parents spent too much in your education for nothing. from the point of view of Population genetics, races not exist, is a hollow concept.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     

    and wTF is this???

    but things about racism should stop before i kick someone. HEARD ME

    threaths in a thread,ok, 放马过来吧!!

  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Good pun 'threaths in a thread".
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

    Ouch now I guess that if I write in yellow over yellow that makes me racist against chinese people

    Oh and there goes for the native americans redskins

    And no one will see this one, but I'm also racist towards the so called white people

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    @Deepauk becareful there are people in this forum that can say that you are not black, maybe they will comment soon,,, like the other time
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:

    saibo Get out with your stupid Colors....they are disgusting and annoying  we dont even know what u are trying to prove

  • Klisklass Kjærlighet

    Haha...my skin is dark, now in this burning sun, i'm already black :)

  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

    @Invalid: me neither, but I don't get what any of you is trying to prove and I don't complain about it, I just join the dance with meaningless random bullshit like everyone else.

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    @ JZ. if a couple (white and black persons), what colour their kids ????
  • Daniel Westerberg

    Adolfo, the kids will look like chessboards I think.. :P

  • Klisklass Kjærlighet

    India is a mix of black, yellow and white like a MASALA :D haha

  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

    Africa = country ??? I guess things have changed since I left school...

  • Klisklass Kjærlighet

    i'm just cool, just think, if i generalise africa with other other countries or when talking shit, will u stop from commenting :P

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    @ dear ente called Victoria, 

    All this problem begins because some persons in this post tried to explain you that the colour of skin in humans is in relation with diferents melanin concentration in the skin, and also the biological funciton of this subtance in the evolution,

    then you began to spam creacionist bullshit, about three races... do you remember?

     

    your problem is that you think that the colour skin is equal to race. Maybe you also think that african=black skin, what happen with the people from the north of Africa????  can you tell me in which continent live the people from marrakesh?? 

     

    i said there aren´t races from the point of view Population Genetics.

    there are colours of skin, are you blind? black-white and a fuzzy set of humans that no enter in your narrow colours palette. Like the mix babies, or all the people from latino america, or....

     

     

     

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    Normally I'd troll, but as Thorstan said, this is making my brain bleed...

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    @Victoria. if your point is something like (in a slogan way), gens are not destiny, ok, i buy it. 

    i guess that you don´t think that exist the best race of something like this, ok? all us here know this. is not this kind of racism.

    but the problem is that you use expresions a little ¨strange¨ like:  

    the black or white gene,

    so still you are separating the humans, in groups using diferents pre-roots???

    the dominant features of the various people groups result from different combinations of previously existing created genes

    if you divide humans in races and you aren´t racist, what are you then?

    my point is if you observe our history and the rol of ¨race¨ in it, the idea of race (and its diferent costumes)  should be in the purgatory forever, paying for its sins. And this pragmatic argument against races, now can be defended by the studies about population genetics. 

     

    PD: please lets not start calling names, mmm are you the same person that called me aLOLfo??? come on!

  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:

    guys cant u just take a few seconds and try understanding each other....try to read what others are saying and try to understand their points  without just coming here and make ur peanut sized brains bleed......u are just blinded with racism just because of ur skin color and  this thread wasnt supposed to be a racism oriented one......people are trying to educate each other here.....FUCK ANY ONE WHO WILL COMMENT SOMETHING CONCERNING RACISM HERE...

     

    BEIJING IS WAY TOO HOT THAN IN AFRICAN COUNTRIES...WE KNOW THAT...TALKING FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

     

    This is the Topic

  • Peter S 李贝勒

    everybody naked!

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    jesue fuck! where is the button to flag a thread as in aproppriate? Some of us are at work you know (at least for the next 23 days).

    PETE!

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    well, i think that Invalid has changed the topic to.... gerontofilia?? looking second pic

    o_O

  • Peter S 李贝勒

    OOOHHHHHH my god! disgusting, but make me laugh!!!

  • Hans Christian Eriksson

    莫 明

    I  can see ur illetary in analysing things. If you support the low fact that africa is hot that is why they are dark chocolate, this shows ur utter ignorance. At least u are watching the world cup now, and u can see which kind of weather  is there. In this 21st century, when i see people like u having  such a trivial  thinking,  i feel really bad.

    The other thing is u take africa as a country. Does all asian countries have the same weather conditions? Also, Egypt, marocco, lybia, tunisia, soudan, ethiopia,somalia, south africa all of these countries have light skinned people? why they are not all dark chocolate then?

    How can u explain that west african who have mild weather(means they weather is so fine there) are blacker than east african where weather is a bit hot?

    For ur general understanding, go to google, type the names of many african capital cities(Dakar, Joannesburg, Cairo, Addis ABaba, Douala, Tripoli, ...and compare the weather there to that's of beijing.

     

    Again it is  a big pity  to see someone like u who can manipulate a computer making  such a naive  analysis

     

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    BIRIMA, did you read what I wrote, or did you just take Victoria's incorrect assumptions and misinterpretations about what I wrote as if they were actually my opinion?

    Go back and read it if you want to discuss this, and then quote me in your response rather than making up things that I didn't say and then calling me ignorant for not saying them.

    What I wrote was funny to people who have a sense of humor that I care about. It was not intended to be taken very seriously, but it was basically correct. I assume that Beijing is hotter than some places in Africa and cooler than other places.

    There is a correlation between exposure to sunlight and melanin. There is no dispute over this.

    There is a dispute over the origin of species and how different colors of human came to be dispersed about the globe. The answer is not known with certainty and I imagine would be very difficult to prove scientifically. However, there is a correlation between skin tones around the globe and sun exposure around the globe. Maybe this correlation is due to sun exposure, evolution, and natural selection. Maybe it's due to coincidence. Maybe it's due to magic. Maybe it's due to god deciding to put everyone in different places according to their race and skin tone so that they could become a bunch of oversensitive small-minded bigots. I'm going to choose to believe that it's for the reason I mentioned until someone with reading comprehension ability gives me a better theory.

    Actually, Adolfo already explained all of this perfectly well, but maybe it's hard to understand him some times (Adolfo, not a criticism bro, your English is deffinitely better than my Spanish at least. 咱们还是用中文写吧)

    Finally, theories about race, genetics, or the effects of exposure to sunlight on humans are not racist unless they make derogatory generalizations about people based on their race. The following is an example.

    Racist, unacceptable statement that I do not support and am only using as an example: You have poor reading comprehension because you have dark skin.

    Fair statement of opinion, regardless of accuracy: You have poor reading comprehension because English is not your first language, or because you have a poor education, or because you're stupid.

     

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    my english sucks (and painful when i speak it), there isn´t doubt about this, is like the correlation between exposure to sunlight and melanin. There is no dispute over this :P
  • Albulena Imeri

    Don't do onto others what you don't want others unto ya'll.

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    Hey, come to think of it, why aren't any Northern Europeans calling me racist for claiming that Northern Europe is a country and that there's not enough sun where they live?

    JimmyBond, that's very good advice. The only thing is, really wouldn't mind being raped by an attractive, disease free person of the opposite sex...

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Even my cousin Real Black Jesus agrees: y'all negroes be trollin'.

    People whose pre-historic ancestors remained in sub-Saharan Africa have darker skin because people with higher levels of melanin pigment were better able to survive in sunny climates. Those whose ancestors migrated to less sunny, colder climates have whiter skin because melanin was not an advantageous trait in those places. People in areas of Africa which do not receive lots of sunlight nonetheless have darker skin while people in tropical areas in other parts of the world have lighter skin due to the intricacies of human migration patterns, which I could explain, but fuck you, I'm wasted right now and I can't be arsed.

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    Dando,

    You fucking racist. I can't believe the audacity of your claim that African people migrate. You mean like birds? Are you saying that Africans are like animals? I can't believe how stupid you are! I sure love educating people like you though.

  • Joakim Berg Solum

    @Dando: Typo? I think you meant Black Jebus.

  • Joakim Berg Solum

    @莫明: You are 100% correct... everyone knows that African swallows are non-migratory! Only the European swallow flies south with the sun.

  • Joakim Berg Solum

    @Mr. Africa: Yeah, I totally agree with you. I wish that Victoria & to a lesser extent, Cool, and Invalid would stop making all these racist comments. At least No1 Passion and Yes Sir haven't jumped into this yet.

  • Petter Meisfjordskar

    Am soon starting to kick someone here.

  • Amalie Sæverud

    hi, Victoria, love you more in this pic!

  • Hans Christian Eriksson

    莫明: I quote u" entral Asians are a fair brown, and Africans are a dark chocolate color"

    In ur sentence, u are making  a general bold narrowminded assumption by using the terms africans.  Do all africans have dark chocolate color? This shows ur misunderstanding of africa. U have to resort to  ur elementary schoold lessons and learn again  geography.

    English is not my native language, but  u do not speak it better than me,  and i am sure the diplomas i got on this field , u do not get  them.

    And u dare  question my education level? ur low education level  gives u much time to stay in  front of ur computer and write posts. Someone with high job responsibilities like me does not have enough time to stay here 24 hours a day writing posts.

    Only u english teachers, ( thanks china, if not u are nothing in ur country) have plenty off time to write posts here. As ur job is talking endlessly with students, u  have now grown this habit even  out of the class. That is why u come here to fill this gap when u are outside the class.

    But as a teacher, u can not teach such stupid things to ur  innocent   students.( africans have dark chocolate skin, that is utter narrowmindedness). see u next week , when i have time to come here and talk to u teachers

     

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    你真他妈的智力迟钝吧!英语不是你的母语,所以我能原谅你那么误会我的意思,但是你坚持说你的英语有我的好……简直太不可思议。我没法跟你沟通。你不懂我的语言,那么咱们就用这个国家的语言才公平。我不要求你懂英语。

    我没说所有的非洲人是黑种人,我也没说所有的中亚人是咖啡色,这就是一个大概的说法。怎么是只有你和维多利亚等几个笨蛋才这么误会我?任何地方都有意外,甚至北欧也是。但是北欧人怎么还没来骂我说他们白呢?我如果用英文说南非周人才黑,我估计你会以为我说的是南非人,而南非的白种人不少。你真的以为我不知道埃及人皮肤不是巧克力色吗?还是你没事找事?

    我有说过我是英语老师吗?还是你该死的傻逼有自己的民族歧视,以为白种人只能做英语老师?我肏,那我也只能说我不认为你在三里屯卖毒品属于很高级的职责。

    好的,你说不是你教育水平的问题,也不是你不懂英语的问题,那我们只留下一个原因说明你为什么啥都不懂……

  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

    懒得看回复,太长太扯淡了。就两个感受:1,没逻辑的笨蛋真多,2,莫明同学的中文真他妈的强大!我肏…

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    哈哈,谢谢大哥。这楼彻底不要看,要不然你会对人类太失望……

  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

    嗯,我来膜拜一下莫明的中文。

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    哎哟,你们都太客气!谢谢你们的夸奖,但是我更想知道我的逻辑行不行……

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @Mr. Africa, Victoria:

    You wouldn't know actual racism if it crawled up your assholes and gave you each a reach around.

     

    @Birima,

    Way to fight racism with explicit classism. Give yourself a pat on the back.

  • Simen Stensvoll

    赛博 - Saibo wrote:

    Posted 2 days ago

    Duh don't you all know that if people are black in Africa it's because they don't wash themselves??? I thought this was common knowledge!

    How many times White people wash themself per day? i want to be a little  whiter

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @Victoria,

     

    "White people are created that way, as mother natures way of highlighting the race with the fagot/gay gene"........i guess people all have diffrent explanations on this issue

     

    This is the most racist thing said thus far in the thread. And it's also incredibly homophobic! You should be proud. You win One Internet.

  • Amalie Sæverud

    hey, guy, why compare to Chinese? hehehehe

    well, on this forum, basicly you can't use "black" , "white" , "Yellow" or "brown", when you want to describe skin color!

    And you also can't use "compare to " before a country's name!

    hehe, ironic enough? then what words can we use now?

    but personally i'm very happy, does it mean Beijing become a international city now? I guess so! Peace on earth! enjoy!

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    @小莫,yes you can!

    @Victoria,人家不懂英语,我只能用国语来回他。毕竟我不知道他的母语是法语还是啥,但是我肯定不会说他的语言,所以咱们用这里的语言才对。跟他用英文说一点意义都没有。

    你在这里写的东西够没脑子,我真的不知道你怎么还好意思来回任何人。就算我原来的意思是非洲人都有同一个眼色的皮肤,这个叫无知,不叫民族歧视。我根本不知道你,Birima,和Invalid在哪里看到了你们所说的民族歧视。全楼唯一的民族歧视是Birima说”我们“英语老师,然后我按他的逻辑说他应该是贩毒品的。

    你既然用我的名字说我有民族歧视,那你怎么能介意我用你的名字说你是个大笨蛋?起码我是来回复你写的东西,而不是来回复我自己瞎想的但是你并没有写过的东西。

    我不是任何字幕XBC,我中文也没有楼上的客气兄弟姐妹所说的好。咱们在这里应该尽量学习。楼上朋友的英文都比咱们的中文好得多。

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    The United Negro College Fund says: STFU

    There are no words that are okay for one group of people to use but not for another group to use, and I am not going to check myself whenever I'm singing along to 2pac. I don't like others calling me 鬼佬, and likewise I don't use it to refer to other people.

    @Adolfo, Maybe you didn't realize this, but I was being racist when I generalized that you, being a Southern European, are of darker skin tone than your northern cousins. I expect you to be offended now.

  • 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:

    哇塞,大家的中文都这么好,厉害啊。

    可是,为什么都又扯到种族歧视这个问题上了呢?静下心来,平心静气都不要吵了,既然都来到这里,就是有缘的朋友对吧。 CALM DOWN!!!

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    @莫明, in fact i have jews roots, so i´m fucking angry with u now, arghhhhh arghhhh how you can put me in the bag of caucasicans, pale ass,
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    @Dando, Victoria has reason, your name is not cool, change it to Mr. America, i think this name can pass the Victoria´s ISO about names  

    Mr. Europa, o Mr. ASIA, also sound good, 

  • 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:

    可能是大家都有些敏感了 天气热别火大 娱乐一下 呵呵

  • Amalie Sæverud

    About color gene and origin, Well, as far as I know, at least no one under this thread is totally a racist  or an authoritative geneticist ! And as a bio-engineering major, I thought I have the right to say something more scientific than yours!

    hmmm, guess not!

    I don't know and i don't dare to claim i know WTF there are so many  skin colors on earth ! I ignorantly tought maybe God know one day we will be bored if we are the only color on earth, and why the hell we need fancy Plasma TV? When a cheap black-and-white TV will be enough to deliver the world! Guess it's just boring to be one color!  Well, now, we have diversity and more choices! Now, we are tired to fuck the same yellow ass everyday, we can choose to fuck some black ass or white ass or brown ass or..... ( the asses have no priority or sequence according to color, or next time, i will make it alphabetically) Just fuck the first you can get!!! Isn't amazing that we have more choices and changes!

    It's all about diversity! I love my plasma TV!

    hoho, sorry for being ignorant and vulgar  again! But you know, it's just one of my hobby, I can't help! :)

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    NEGREO?

    That sounds like a sandwich cookie, sans cream.

  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

    You crack me up, Mr. Z.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @Victoria

    "Even my cousin Real Black Jesus agrees: y'all negroes be trollin'."is the most UNRACIST quote from of the century esp. coming from someone who is not black, why? i will give a few reasons

    I made a tacit admission that Jesus was probably a person of color.

    1. your profile picture is a picture of JESUS with a cigaratte in one hand

    You're not blind. Wow. Kudos.

    What's your point? You don't think Jesus drank or smoked? He kept company with tax collectors, prostitutes, and all sorts of other unsavory characters. I hardly think your uptight attitude could be construed as Christ-like at all.

    2. your description "you like queer stuff"??

    Got a problem with that? I think you do, judging by earlier posts. I'm a straight white dude but I align myself with gays, lesbians, bisexuals, transexuals, and other queers. And people of color, for that matter. Not that you've noticed. You're too thick headed to conceive of why a person would show solidarity with people of disadvantaged groups.

    3. your name is DANDO...LOL

    Make a clever pun or explain what's so funny about that.

    4. you dont have any other pictures on your profile to prove otherwise

    What the fuck is it about not having pictures of myself that pisses off the African contingent of this forum so fucking much? I think you're too concerned with superficial things like appearance and MOTHERFUCKING SKIN COLOR.

    5. you see anyone everyone's remark as not-racist, but see MR Africa, Birma and me,as  racist

    Because when white people diagree with you, instead of reading their rational arguments, you fling around accusations of racism--you only care about the skin color of the person speaking, rather than the content of their arguments.

    6. you are not black,  you have no right to utter this word, ever , coz the word NEGREO, is a racist word, if said by someone not black, to those that are

    You must be confused with the word "nigger". Negro is neutral. It means "black" in several languages based on Latin. You're not an English teacher. I am.

    If I had to play fast and loose with the stereotypes, I'd say you're probably the children of corrupt third world government officials. From your privileged perch atop an ivory tower (or ebony, if you prefer), I can surmise that you don't know a goddamned thing about colonialism or real bona fide white supremacist racism, which still affects millions of people of color in the United States.

    If you did, you would pick your battles better than you have in this thread.

    Rest assured, my Racism & Inequalities professor--a former Black Panther--would be facepalming in response to the ignorant horseshit you've been posting.

  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:

    上周为了避暑,去了避暑山庄,没有中暑,真是万幸。。。

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    Wow, Dando, that certainly was a profound and logical argument. I'm not basing that statement on the merits of what you wrote though, I'm just assuming it to be the case because your from the states.

    I pretty rarely tell anyone off on this site. In fact, the only time I can recall was when Sun made actually racist statements about blacks and musims, and I called him an idiot. In this case though, I'm going to have to break character. Somebody needs to take this crazy racist bitch up out of here. Obviously, that somebody will have to be from Africa though, or they'll be accused of racism.

  • Amalie Sæverud

    没法体会! :(

  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

    我靠,莫明同学,怪我没听你的意见,把此贴从头到尾看了一遍,果然快要疯了。我左看右看,也没看出你有半点儿种族歧视的意思,顶多也就是知识不到位罢了,怎么就让一群人扯淡到了什么种族歧视上去了...我靠,老子不是种族主义者!但你们丫的总这样,我以后都不敢跟黑人说话了。咋都这么敏感?!求求你们了,谁歧视你们啦?!怎么跟好多中国人似的,动不动就觉得别人侮辱了你。求求你们了,心理健康点儿,强大点儿,否则嚷嚷半天,除了让人觉得你们骨子里自卑,没半点儿其他的效果...哎...

  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

    真他妈蛋疼...

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    恩呢,我走了,脑子出血了

  • Hans Christian Eriksson

     这世界上的语言,你用哪个都我会回答你。你们中国人觉得黑人是黑皮肤的是因为那里太阳很热。这个是什么样的想法?在我们的国家,连刚刚上学的小孩子不会这么说。

    说到语言,我们非洲人,是做厉害,没有一个非洲人说一个预言,最少他们会说5个。

    我再等你用里外的语言,我还是能回答你。

  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

    BIRIMA同学,首先,我从来也没觉得“黑人是黑皮肤的是因为那里太阳很热”,强调一下,以防你觉得我也这么想;其次,我相信确实有很多人会这么想,但我并不想去究这种说法从知识的角度讲是对是错,我就是想问你一个问题:一个人认为“黑人的黑皮肤的是因为那里太阳很热”,和这个人是否是针对黑人的种族主义者,这两者之间,有哪怕半点儿联系么?

    汗...

  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

    Go Ice Skating

     

  • Saina
    Saina wrote:

    Da Fan, 莫明:

           没错没错,其实我真没觉得黑人有什么不好的,反正我羡慕死黑人女孩的身材了,关键就是很多黑人特别敏感,动不动就说你·racist,搞的和他们说话我特紧张,我觉得我还没到外交部发言人的份上,保证不了每句话都政治正确,为了避免踩雷,我一般还是敬而远之好了。

     

     

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    That's a shame. It was a Negreo™ cake, too. Sandwich cookies without the cream are a black-on-black crime.

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

     @小莫 Can I have your autograph?

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    Don't you think that's a little bit politically incorrect?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc