Discussion » Nonsense » Have a problem with one Chinese, and you will be i

• BIRIMA
    BIRIMA wrote:

I am sure many of you have experienced it here.  Fight one, and get ready for 10 or more to fight u. I have seen them doing it to foreigners, and doing the same thing between themselves.

Do these people know that there are heaps of chinese in any country on earth?  In doing so, u are endangering the life of your countrymates who are in other countries. A call to my chinese friends: when a fight breaks, just try to separate . It is better than going wild

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

"In doing so, u are endangering the life of your countrymates who are in other countries."

Why Birima? Are natives in other countries so stupid that they will develop national or racial prejudice against the Chinese or Han in their countries, just because some foreigners in China got in fights with Chinese here?

I could argue that if someone who weighs 150 Kg picks a fight with someone who weighs 50 Kg, it's not so unfair that the 50 Kg guy brings in two friends to help him.

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:
    haha, i agree !!! 3 on 1 is fair in that situation. I saw two chinese guys have a fight the other night in wudaokou. their friends tried to break it up but the two guys wanted to fight so bad they let them go, and it petered out after a little bit. nobody jumped in, everybody was happy.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Ming ... 150kg? That's not a "someone", that's a "something" ...

• Amalie Sæverud

I would like to be a man!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I am not sure if I will regret this ... but "why"?

• Amalie Sæverud

so you can feel "touch" and "be touched" in another way rather than sex! Isn't that good?

I think man in fight is basicly to feel himself and feel the links to another body! So they are so eager to fight once in a while! To feel themselves, to tough the lifes!

I want to be a man! It will be convenient for me to fight and feel!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha *teary eyes*

... with the way you described it, I think most men will stop fighting ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Nicky, Baby, if you really want I can kick you in the testicles...

but I think then you'll wish you were a woman again.

You can practice Jiujitsu or something and have a physical connection if you want, but Jiujitsu is pretty much the same as sex, just no orgasm. Fighting is overrated anyway, I wouldn't fight if I had someone to have sex with.

• Amalie Sæverud

well, Ming, you just don't get it, do you? I basicly mean the same thing as your last sentence, it's just too pathetic for me to cry it loud!  :P

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... obvious, and yet ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

hahaha... why Nikkie my dear, it seems one way or the other we can solve eachothers' problems...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Holy shit this is like reading Fight Club for the first time.

awesome.jpg

• Amalie Sæverud

yeah, fighting club! Daily life is just so boring and numb! Miss the punch on the face and warm , raw flood in the mouth!  :( well never taste before, but guess it's good!

• Amalie Sæverud

Fighting will make your flood pressure high, hormone flood, your eyes open like a fatal feline,  you body full of energy!

The winner will taste the victory of his raw and wild nature!

And the loser will taste his blood and cherish his life more!

I can't see any harm from that! Good fight! Enjoy!

• Daniel Westerberg

Now you make me miss Sanda training again.. BAD Buzz! that's a bad Buzz!!

• Amalie Sæverud

it seems i pump some life into you! It's actually good, i think!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

oh I'll pump something into you alright...

bada'ching!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

*teary eyes* ... from reading what Nikkie had said ... cannot laugh now, while in the office ..

• Amalie Sæverud

well, actually, i already be very very careful with words!!!! first, i was going to use blow, but think that will draw perverts like you! Ming! And then I choose pump, and you still can't spare me for that?!!!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I am sorry, but I have to laugh ...

The unfortunate fact is that you had used words like "flood", especially when you said "warm , raw flood in the mouth"... *continue laughing* ...

• Amalie Sæverud

:(  blood !!!!  why other people could understand what i mean without any problem?!!!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I understood you ... but I have a strange sense of humor and a wonderful imagination :)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Nikkie, baby... why do I feel that you have an extremely good understanding of English and picked all those words quite intentionally?

I just said what everybody else was thinking...

Oh, everybody else is just Uncle D, and I guess that's what he's always thinking anyway? Well, that makes three of us.

• Amalie Sæverud

you are paranoid with 3 some!!!

• Christian Hansen
    Nikkie the problem with fighting is when it is practiced in unfair situations or without rules because at some point anger can control any human being bringing fatal results. Anyway to calm down your instinct for a while I recommend you watching this movie: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTg2MDg1ODQ=.html (Green Street Hooligans)
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Ming is paranoid with 3-some? That does not sound like him at all :)

And Ming ... get out of my head, stop putting your thoughts into mine, stop making say things that I would have never said ... oh no, I am starting to sound like Jon Gu ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Ming is paranoid with 3-some? That does not sound like him at all :)

Oh no? That's because you haven't been reading my profile ^^

The only problem is I have to get my girlfriend to agree to it, and right now she's not even slightly interested in a 2-some.

• Amalie Sæverud

Ah, that make sense why you are drawed here! Fight with another body make you high! May the making love and making fight on earth! Choose either way, you will be more like a humam being less than a moving zombie!

• Hans Christian Eriksson

莫 明 

If people do stupid things to u , when u go back you can go stupid things to them.Remember this saying:an eye for an eye, . So  just stop ur people from doing it. if not ,hatred or revenge will  always grow out of this.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... but BIRIMA, in my case, there are simply too many stupid people doing stupid things to me every stupid day , and I am too busy to deal with them, what should I do?

• Hans Christian Eriksson

Just try to tame them.  Even a  wild lion can be tamed

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... the keyword is "stupid" ... they cannot be tamed or trained ...

• Maxxy
    Maxxy wrote:

load of crap

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Birima,

"If people do stupid things to u , when u go back you can go stupid things to them.Remember this saying:an eye for an eye, . So  just stop ur people from doing it. if not ,hatred or revenge will  always grow out of this."

I fail to see your logic. If one Chinese person does something bad to you in China, that does not give you any excuse to do something bad to a different Chinese person in China, and it does not give anyone in your home country an excuse to do something bad to a Chinese person there either.

I agree that we should all encourage other people not to do bad things, but I don't take one bit of responsibility if some douchebag Russian/Englishman/American goes out and does something stupid, and I would crush anyone who came after me because they had a problem with someone from my race/country just as fast I would expect overseas Chinese or anyone else to.

• Maxxy
    Maxxy wrote:

cheers, Mr africa

• Amalie Sæverud

Echos! good! Peace on earth, no fight!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Nikkie, baby, does this mean we're not going to get to fight eachother?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Ming ... be patient ... she will fight you ... she cannot wait for Jon Gu ...

• Albulena Imeri

Word, Ming.

• Amalie Sæverud

:( guess you have no balls!

• Amalie Sæverud

hey, i can defend myself! get out of the way! where is my boxing glove and helmet?

• Amalie Sæverud

Rules to be made before!

No face, No breasts, No place down belly and up thigh!

Touch any of these places, you lose!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... there is not left ... Ming, you need to fight with a tooth-prick ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Nikkie, baby, with all those restrictions it sounds like this fight is basically going to be limited to kicking eachother in the shins. That's not the kind of excitement I had envisioned at all...

• Amalie Sæverud

no, Ming, you are wrong! How can it be limited to kicking each other in the shins? you kick me in the shins, and i can kick you any parts! But i swear, i won't kick your testicle! Wow , exciting, i just can't wait! :)

• Amalie Sæverud

Wow, Ming, you are so lucky! Finally you got a threesome :) though not the kind you expected! hahahahahah Today must be your lucky day! lol ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... nicely said Augustus ... at the end, it is about self-control ... control how much you drink ... (try to) control yourself when you think that you are going into a fight ... control your emotion (if you are sober enough) ...

Now, let's all gather and watch the two ladies fighting it out against Ming ... can someone please bring the "mud bath" thingie?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.