Discussion » Nonsense » GERMANY 4:0 ARGENTINA

• Corleone
  • NN
    NN wrote:

It surprised me a lot!! Go Germany !!!!

• Ed Legend
    Ed Legend wrote:

I was slightly surprised by the number of goals, but Germany were always going to win this one. Like England, Argentina were massively overhyped coming into the World Cup (along with a similarly slow defence).

That said, it makes a poor England side look a lot better when you put that result alongside this one!

• Petter Meisfjordskar
    Maradona has never been a coach to be tactical as to beat that German team. His defenders were far too slow.
  • Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:
    yep, they were outgunned pretty much everywhere. i don't think i ever seen a German side play such good, attacking football. so can spain beat them ??? because i don't think Holland can
  • Jochen
    Jochen wrote:

genau .

• anita sønsterud

@poster:r u probably overexcited?

to me,I feel very very sad=( they played hard tho...can't see messi's innocent smile any longer.and the refreshing blue and white stripes shirts..i can't deny that germany is quite strong.now i only have spain,hope they would be the one...btw paraguay's show was quite good last night...

• Christopher Handeland
    Hitler's guys r going pretty well throghout this WC,,,and it wouldn't be any surprise if they'd win this cup coz they really deserve it. and as far as messi is concerned,,,he was so helpless against german defence.they were too good for him. so sorry for Diego Maradona......lol
  • Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:
    yeah i will Messi too, but unfortunately he never got those feet moving quite like he can. I don't know about Spain. They have very good players, and sometimes play very well. It's possible they beat Germany. Many things are possible.
  • Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

The German team has something really important, they play as a team, and thats always good, so i believe that theywill take the CUP back home, DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND!!!

• Kkg
    Kkg wrote:

The tough Diego Maradona didn't even wanna change his strategy, though Germans had taken a lead for a long time. So, that is a match between a single guy Diego & a bunch of Germans.

• Undermoonlight

I acutally cried for Argetina and Mr. Maradona~He's a genius, yet of a personality too proud to concentrate on travials~Yes, the team was not well-organized, relying too heavily on the individual performance of the players---unfortunately, the Germans was very well prepared~~

And one thing that needs to be clarified is that players like Crose would never be able to score so many goals in any other teams...

And actually, it reminds me of realism and romantism in literature~The ugly, cruel realism vs. the wonderful, fragile romantism----the former had the 70% chances of winning in history~~But we still need romantics, whether in fiction or in reality~~

We need Argetina and Spain to lighten the ugly, unbearable darkness of our life~~

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.