Discussion » Sports & Activities » Authentic Ninjutsu Training

• Miguel Enriquez Delgado
    Miguel Enriquez Delgado wrote:

Hi everyone, Scott here. My partner and I are looking for other people who are interested in doing some training in the art of ninjutsu. I will make this brief and tell you some of the things that this art has to offer. For those of you that don't know much or anything about this art, if you train with us, you will learn Body Conditioning, Ninja Postures, Striking, Kicking, Rolling, Evasion, Grappling, Joint Locking, Bone Breaking Techniques, Pressure Points, Timing, Distance, Holds, Throws, Break Falls, and Leaping Skills. These skills that we train in here in Beijing, China are part of the unarmed combat system of ninjutsu or otherwise in Japanese called "taijutsu" or "ninpo taijutsu". If this is something you are interested in, you may contact me via e-mail at: scottichan@yahoo.com or msn: scottichang@hotmail.com
    This art is tailor made to fit both guys and girls. Thank you for your time and please stay safe out there! 忍術

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Can I learn how to replace my body with a log after I'm mortally wounded like in Naruto?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.