Discussion » Gaming » WoW Authenticator

• Dilyana Atanasova
    Dilyana Atanasova wrote:

Hi guys,

I need a WoW Authenticator, anyone know where I can get one ?

Thanks in advance.

• Dilyana Atanasova

@Astaroth: Yeah it is. For WoW so it needs to be made by Blizzard.

@马克: It's like the Bank of China authenticator they give you when you open an account with them, the code on the screen is unique and changes every 60 seconds, you use it when you log in to a website. It's just another security measure against identity theft.

• Alban
    Alban wrote:

@Gilyana Atanasovais

This device as far as I know ,can only be issued by a bank to you for internet banking security;  and you can go back to the issuing bank in case of loss, theft etc...I don't think u can buy this in open market.

• Daniel Westerberg
  • Dilyana Atanasova

Missed the point and made up his own version of my name. Anyone have an idea different from the Blizzard online store ? Going home in a week and was hoping to just get an address of a store that sells the thing in Beijing and get it done with in an hour or so.

• Alban
    Alban wrote:

hehehe,

@Dilyana Atanasovais, sorry for the name mispelling , yeah I missed the point as I though

You said: 

@马克: It's like the Bank of China authenticator they give you when you open an account with them, the code on the screen is unique and changes every 60 seconds, you use it when you log in to a website. It's just another security measure against identity theft.

If you refering to this damn thing, of course it's the same am talking about ..

@ Thortan Fries I will freeze my own assets when it comes to you, U may have some memory  of a recent past 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.