Discussion » Sports & Activities » Paraguay vs Spain (or) Larissa Riquelme naked or n

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    Larissa Riquelme, a model from Paraguay, has said in a tv program that if Paraguay wins Spain, she will naked. Between the called group -world cup´s girls-, she is famous for have two powerful reasons...and a strange place for put the cell phone
    so maybe paraguay will go to this match with high motivation, because as we say in Spain: ¨tiran más dos tetas que dos carretas¨

Imagen alojada en imaXenes.com

as spanish, I only can say:

• Christian Hansen
    Enough reasons to convince me hahaha... go Paraguay!
  • ❤Pinkbubble❤
    I am afraid that she doesn't have chance to be naked coz Spain must WIN!!!!!!!\(^o^)/~
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    @Chucho, en la segunda foto has encontrado dónde está el móvil, ¿no? haha
  • Simen Wangberg

Say whut? I thought she was only gonna run through the streets naked if Paraguay won the whole thing. She already did a topless shoot for some men's magazine or something to "support" the Paraguay team. She is fine as hell, also.

• Undermoonlight

She should have made a more generous offer~~~such as...as a reward for the entire Paraguay team...haha~~

• Christian Hansen

Adolfo, si ya encontre el movil, me pregunto si estaria en modo vibracion :-)

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@chucho, hahahaha no había pensado en eso; pero ahora puedo entender porque sale siempre en las fotos botando, con los brazos en alto y feliz de la vida

@ Mike, ohhhh i have seen the photos, now a part of the charm is broken :P 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.