Discussion » Health & Fitness » World Health Store 12 Week Body Transformation Cha

• ShiBoWen
    ShiBoWen wrote:
    Who wants to win up to 100 000RMB worth of cash and prizes just by improving your physique!?!
    Starting July 15th, you have 12 weeks to transform yourself into the best you've ever looked. World Health Store and MANY other sponsors are all putting in to give you a ton of prizes for all the hard work you do - as if making yourself look sexy wasn't enough of a reward!?!

Go to www.whs-12weekchallenge.com to find out the details of the competition. It doesn't matter what shape you're in. This competition is about who can make the BIGGEST improvement in their physique so that could be anybody!

Call Steve: 13521685685 or Ivy: 13671377747 for details.

Transform Your Body & Life!
  • THIS IS A BIG IMAGE
    Hmmm 3 months before my brothers wedding.. could be the way to go... ;) Any tips steve & ivy? ;)
  • THIS IS A BIG IMAGE
    Ok! from here - http://www.whs-12weekchallenge.com/

Best female here I come!
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Jon I officially challenge you here. The fact that you would start in the US means nothing, if you get in, I'll get in and beat you!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    I accept your challenge! But where the hell am I gonna get:

"In the photo, you must hold a recent magazine front cover of Time Out, The Beijinger or Agenda as proof of date."
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    I guess the new york times will do the trick! If our organizers can confirm???

Plus you get the bonus of me going back to France next week, being surrounded by awesome food that I miss so much, 2 weddings etc.... well to sum up: getting as fat as I can!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    @Ivy, thanks for confirming. In that case, I am in. I thought you needed a specific magazine for marketing and PR purposes.

Alright then! I'm going to pig out for the next 2 weeks to artificially boost my weight and size, and on July 15, start starving myself and working out, just to spite you!
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Jon Gu said:
    Alright then! I'm going to pig out for the next 2 weeks to artificially boost my weight and size, and on July 15, start starving myself and working out, just to spite you!
    Malin Aaker wrote:

@Jon: application sent!

• Joakim Berg Solum

Just took photos and measurements and sent out my application. Holy Jesus, I am a fat bastard! Epic doesn't even begin to describe the condition of my beer gut. I did one better than shorts and topless... My photos include full on beer gut sticking out and me wearing nothing but tight boxer briefs. Just for you Ivy! Don't blame me if you go blind...

• THIS IS A BIG IMAGE

I have to do this tonight..... eeesh. Got my fathers stomach ;)

• Joakim Berg Solum

Can't top me. I practically have someone's father in my stomach...

• Joakim Berg Solum

So Day 1:

I signed up for a 30 day boot camp session at a gym with a personal trainer for my last month in the US. When I walked in, I saw a female trainer but when she spoke to me, I heard a mans voice. Damn, that must mean she is a good trainer, right? They have to do a "consultation" first before I can start though, so that will be sometime early next week.

Purchases:

a couple more sets of workout clothing since I'm too lazy to frequently do laundry: $30

Nike Plus+ shoes and the sensor kit for the iPod: $100

about 30 pounds of canned beans... my high fiber, low fat, shit inducing breakfast for the next few weeks: $12

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.