Discussion » Dating & Romance » WHAT WOULD YOU DO ON A FIRST DATE THAT WAS TURNING

• Victoria Falls
    Victoria Falls wrote:
    would you... run home and play dead. The next day call all the newspapers and make sure they wrote about you in all the dead columns. hahaha
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    JUST RELAX AND GUINNESS YOURSELF. SIMPLE.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Kill her and cut her into small piece so she can be served as 串儿 or at a Brazilian BBQ. Then, when you discover that you have a hit on your hands and everyone loves the new "mystery meat" at your restaurant, go on many many more bad dates to restock your inventory.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    I would get straight to the point. "I think you and I both know that we are really not well matched up here. But, I do still find you quite attractive physically. What say we go back to my place and bone for a couple hours, and then never see each other again?"

No matter which way your date responds, it will be better than torturing each other for the rest of dinner, right?
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    @莫明 - "I don't like you very much... can we just skip to the fucking?"

Absolutely brilliant. I will need to remember this next time I go on a bad date...
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Yeah, either she will walk away, or she will bang you. Either way, you win!

By the way, what time zone are you in, and when the hell do you sleep? Judging by the hours you come online here I can't think of any place in the world that has the appropriate night and day lines.
  • Christoffer Tuner
    "By the way, I only have one nut. I hope that's not a problem for you."
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Last time it happened to me, the way to the boning was clearly OPEN, but I just wanted to escape. Got a phone call from a friend and pretended it was my roommate who had forgotten his keys and really really really needed me to go back home like NOW!
  • Alban
    Alban wrote:
    @ Victoria

Sista, I noticed that U recently much into dating issues through out the forums.....is that a declaration of availability ?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.