Discussion » Health & Fitness » On orgasm =_=

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    here two trascendental questions in the breakfast time

is the same cumshot that have an orgasm???
    can a man be multiorgasmic like a woman???

O_o

Imagen alojada en imaXenes.com
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I indeed need a drink first.
  • Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:
    haha. good morning
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    I've heard some theory and stories related to the "super-O", but never tried. You can try to get ur ass stucked, and…good luck~
  • Jenelyn Tambago
    The first , for man, yes, is kinda the same, for women, nope...they can have an orgasm without ejaculating...
    and second question, nope, they must stop, for some seconds at least....
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I'm kinda jealous of chicks sometimes. Their orgasms are waaay stronger. It's like comparing a squirt gun to a semi-automatic. Pun intended.

The length of the refractory period after ejaculation may vary from man to man, but they can't have multiple orgasms without suppressing them, which can be hard on the prostate, besides taking an extraordinary amount of willpower. Kicking a heroin addiction is probably easier than consistent coitus interruptus.

Better to just work your pelvic floor muscles. Chicks dig a guy who can wiggle his worm a little.

And of course:

Hey hey hey.
    Smoke weed er'ry day.
  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:
    don't let the grass fool you that it's greener over on the other side there, Dando. I don't believe that 'chicks have stronger orgasms' noise for a second. maybe your squirt gun is due for a viagaric charge. it's the chicks should wish they had the cannon!
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    "The length of the refractory period after ejaculation may vary from man to man, but they can't have multiple orgasms without suppressing them"

Define suppression.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Gushers are the most amazing thing! Enough said! I wish I could have multiple orgasms. I hear it is possible for a guy, but like 莫明 quoted, it requires suppression.

Tantric sex practices teach these techniques, but I have never had the interest or the patience to learn. Why fix something that ain't broken? There is actually something called the tantric orgasm and it has to do with some sort of tantric practice involving energy points called, "Shakras" and having them in tune with your mates shakras. It seems complicated. However, people who practice this claim to be able to achieve multiple orgasms for males as well as females. Perhaps after I am married it would be good to practice this with my lover.....

That would be a fun couples activity for couples night haha! Wine, candles, bubble baths, and tantric love practices..... I think I would be the happiest guy at work in the morning and race home after work for that shit. Some couples have couples night. I want to have tantric night @_@
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    @柯南:
    Before you wanked Freud and impugned my virility, did you consider that perhaps you've never seen a woman have a real orgasm? I'm talking about the neurochemical response, not the merely impressive visual effect of flinging your custard a few feet.

With practice, women can train their bodies in ways we can scarcely understand.

@莫明:
    Ask Laozi.

Seriously, though. I mean, it's certainly possible to have two orgasms without a refractory period in between, but I don't think it's really a full climax, because you're not emptying both barrels, so to speak.
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:
    I seem to remember reading a few guides when I was younger on how to achieve multiple-orgasms. It was suggested that (male)orgasms and ejaculation weren't necessarily mutually-exclusive and that you could acheive the former without the latter by training a muscle behind the scrotum to be strong enough to contract enough to cut off the supply, thus allowing you to 'rinse and repeat'.

Not entirely sure how truthful that is, but I think this is the popular idea when it comes to the search for the multiple male orgasm.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    @Daniel,
    It works, and there are a couple of ways to do it, including exercising the pelvic floor muscles, or even manually blocking the flow of semen by applying pressure to the perineum, behind the scrotum. Its health effects are questionable and I suspect you could end up with the worst case of blue balls, ever.

I think the claims are somewhat inflated. Dry orgasms usually result in retrograde ejaculation, meaning semen is redirected into the urinary bladder.

Oh yeah. And it doesn't feel as good as just busting a full nut.
  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:
    my skepticism comes not from lack of experience, Dando, but from simple logic. until i can step into the female orgasm simulator, i'm stuck with my own experience, and why assume the other is having more fun? she loses control of her body, and it can last longer obviously, but i still have no reason to believe that in the end the release is any more satisfying than ours.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    @柯南:
    So I take it you've dismissed the anecdotal evidence as just part of the misandrist Dworkinian gynocratic conspiracy?

Granted, being a chick sucks for a litany of other reasons (bleeding every month, high heels, dudes owning nearly everything on the planet), and I'm certainly not jealous of chicks who've been so mindfucked into thinking that sex is evil that they can't even get off at all. There's plenty of variation between women, and I'm sure that the contingent psychological factors are annoying, as is the fact that it simply takes a lot longer to build up to.

Nonetheless, it's a firmly established fact that from a biological standpoint, women have a higher potential to enjoy sex than men, because of the objective reasons you and others had listed previously.
  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:
    okay, considering the litany of 'being a chick sucks' reasons, which extends miles beyond your bleeding, high heels, and capital imbalance sidenote, into biological clocks, cultural double standards, PREGNANCY, etc, i will grant them the potential for more sexual enjoyment than men.

But the number of women actually maximizing that potential? 很少!!!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.