Discussion » Nonsense » Any Online Community for Gay Expat in Beijing?

• Miss Glorey
    Miss Glorey wrote:
    See the title. If you know something please contact me. Thanks.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    If I saw this post first, I never would have responded to your roommate ad...
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Ah geez Gu, it's not like teh ghey is contagious.

Or are you afraid of SURPRISE BUTTSECKS?
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Imagine a gay online webzine/community for Asian men called "Slanted"
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... being that KinaPige is a girl, I think Jon's reaction is more an disappointment ...

Jon, maybe she is asking for a friend ... or you could put all your effort to change her ...
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    gayographic.org
  • TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:
    the gayjinger.com I believe has just started
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    the gayjinger.com I believe has just started

/thread
  • Miss Glorey
    Miss Glorey wrote:
    come on guys..just because your job is to sit in front of the computer and stay online on wlib 24/7 doesn't mean you have to show off your humor/sarcasm/whatever side of yours that you want to impress people with by expanding every single thread like this.

• Simen Wangberg
    "come on guys..just because your job is to sit in front of the computer and stay online on wlib 24/7 doesn't mean you have to show off your humor/sarcasm/whatever side of yours that you want to impress people with by expanding every single thread like this."

I think you just explained why this forum even exists.
  • Miss Glorey
    Miss Glorey wrote:
    @ Pete: I know about gayographic but they don't have a forum where i can post and get ppl respond this actively like here :(
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Try Blowing Wind or Utopia Asia.

I don't think either of those are Beijing-centric, but they may prove to be a good starting point.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    @KinaPige:
    The "clever" assholes expanding your thread do indeed serve a purpose by keeping your thread bumped to the top of the list, inflating the reply count, and drawing more attention to the thread.

Not that anyone deserves thanks or appreciation for cracking wise.

But it's food for thought.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    @KinaPige:
    Why not just contribute GLBTQ content here at WLIB?
  • Miss Glorey
    Miss Glorey wrote:
    @ Dando: Nah I didn't really mind the random replies. But the fact that I haven't been able to find what I wanted was making me grumpy. And you were right about the attention thing.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    ...aPig... almost everyone who wastes time posting on this website is paid to do so, with the exception of mr. vonschnell...
    it's really a better question of why you're bothering to post here.
    Why would gay expats need to use the internet at all? They're constantly being marauded by people trying to bang them.
  • Miss Glorey
    Miss Glorey wrote:
    i posted everywhere. you just didn't see them all :D
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    WeLikeInButt.com
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    try this one:
    http://www.fridae.com/

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.