Discussion » Beijing Life » Good places to play Ping Pong after 7.30pm

• DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    I love table tennis, but since getting to Beijing I've barely played any.

Does anyone know any decent places to play after 7.30pm in the evening around the Dongcheng / Chaoyang District?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Let the world cup come to an end. We shall be back with PingPong.
  • ❤Pinkbubble❤
    Anzhen plaza! I also like playing table tennis!haha
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Since my apartment is within Chaoyang ... there are a few old tables in the garden(open space), plus a decent competition table indoor ... if you can get past the guards, which is not that difficult, you can play here ...

Miss PinkBubble, where is Anzhen plaza? It does sound familiar ...
  • ❤Pinkbubble❤
    north 3rd ring road , No.2 Andingmen Dajie
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    Thanks guys. Aren't there any places specifically for Ping Pong? I thought it would be very easy but I can't find anywhere too close to where I live.

Anyway, thanks for the advice. If anyone else fancies playing, give me a shout.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... since PP (or TT) is such a common sport in China, like badmington, I was expecting more people to reply ... so this seems rather too odd ...

Anyway ... Richard, I google with "兵 球 场地 北京 东城" and got a few places as below, but being that I need to go to work soon, I will just leave you with the info in Chinese ...

东城区
    地坛体育馆。有小乒乓队训练,外面的走廊放的台子可以打,15元/小时。

北京宽街美术馆大佛寺有1家乒乓球俱乐部。每小时十五元,全部是双鱼的球案,上午卡50元,下午卡80元,全天卡100元包月。

北京五中----东城区细管胡同13。复合木地板,球台有10。学校电话:64040729。

协和体育馆。只对协和医大内部开放,环境很好,2元/小时。

东单体育馆地下二层。10元/时。

利生健身中心,王府井大街甲74号利生体育用品商店地下3层。80元包月,9张台。
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    Thanks for the suggestions, I'll Google translate and take a look this evening!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.