Discussion » Nonsense » GERMANY 4:1 ENGLAND

• Corleone
    Corleone wrote:
    PROBLEM ENGLAND??
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I CLEARLY STATED THAT ENGLAND AND MEXICO WERE GOING HOME.
  • ❤Pinkbubble❤
    \(^o^)/~Germany Won!O(∩_∩)O
  • Fazio
    Fazio wrote:
    Germany is my favorit,and Italy I like too.
  • Saina
    Saina wrote:
    Yeah I prefer Germany too, fast, clean and clear, I really have no idea how many things were happening in England players' mind, can't u just kick it once u get it?!
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Sai Na,
    Interesting. You would be a good coach i bet. German is playing Argentina the next level. What is your take?
  • Saina
    Saina wrote:
    @Cool, That has been the hardest decision for me since last night....

I like only Argentina and Germany out of the 32.

I've been invited by my tango pals to watch with the Beijing Argentinean Football Club but I'm afraid I'll have trouble there if German scores....
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Sai Na
    Just do not watch the match then. I will give you the results when it is done. Which Tango do you talk of? Second ring Road? That one does not show soccer games. It only concentrates on playing its mettle music without flavor. They enjoy hearing the bass beating like hell.
  • Jenelyn Tambago
    Argentina is going home...they have good players, but the Coach is a mess and then the team is a mess too. No good defense, and slow...Lahm will pass over and over on his side.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I think the defense is not the problem. The problem is with the mid field. It is now they will realize they needed Esteban Cambiaso who is fast and aggressive. But at the moment, the other departments are not so bad.
  • Saina
    Saina wrote:
    @COOL,

The one in Chaowai SOHO, the owner is probably the biggest Argentina fan in Beijing (both physically and spritually lol) , they have a projecter inside the studio showing all the matches outside class time. Actually I started learning tango dance because of the music....

So u think Germany will win? Ummm would be interesting to try watching with some Germans then, they will be furious if their team get a card/lose but if its winning....not easy to see ecstatic Germans!

• Petter Meisfjordskar
    Well, with Argentina holding the ball, German is likely to get a red and then hell will brake loose.

You Tango? Hahahhaa, i imagine you are in class but thinking of Tango. Woowowww.
  • Saina
    Saina wrote:
    Oh yeah u meant the Tango club, heh, I haven't been there for ages so it takes some time to remember, in class?

Yeah that could happen....but the Germans will get angry and kick harder...the ball or the argentinean players....
  • Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:
    DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:
    I think you mean 4-2... ah, fuck it
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    HAHA that was a great match! I was at Labamba and I met some guys who were for England and I did not know it, but after a German goal I jumped up and was cheering and went to give one of the guys a high five and he looked up at me from the table with a sad look on his face and shook his head no @_@ HAHA I sort of felt bad because of the pain in his eyes. Poor guys!!!! You could not pay money to see an expression like the one he had on his face.

Definitely 4-2 huh? What the hell is wrong with these FIFA officials? Have they never heard of instant replay review and revising their decision based on what actually happened? Their eyes cannot be as accurate as a camera and when the call is in question they should really consider letting the cameras help them. Dumb fucks! For football being the most famous sport in the world you would think someone would have thought of this before and at least have it up for a vote or something.

Bad calls on the part of the officials
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    It was debated sometime back, but they say so many things will crop up like looking at if the offence was really bookable or not so a player could be back on the pitch right away. It means soccer would take a long time.
  • Joachim D. Jensen
    @kodi: instant replay would have solved it thats true, but it is forbidden by the FIFA... same thing for mexico with the first goal they got from argentina... the referee even knew it was offside
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:
    Kodi: The problem with video technology in football is that you have a lot of old, infexible men at the top in key positions that are, more or less, technophobes and believe that having to stop to get a decision would kill the fluidity of normal football matches. Essentially they're problem is interruption.

Personally I think this is a flimsy excuse, and video technology in other sports has actually added another layer of suspense. Rugby and Tennis use the video referee in special circumstances to avoid over-use (Tennis players get a finite number of challenges each set- the video ref in rugby can only be used for potential tries) and the times were the video ref is invoked are normally accompanied by some kind of crowd participation(rhythmical clapping/humming).

A lot of the European leagues had been test-running an additional two officials being used behind to goal to look at cases like this. It would have guaranteed the English goal if those were used in the World Cup, not so much the Mexico one. It's abusrd, really, because this problem has been around for such a long time that there have been a host of ways to safe-guard against mistakes in matches like these, but the organisers of this World Cup still didn't think it enough of an issue to warrant changing their policy.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Technology is really good. But the problem with it with football is that it will be so so boring. Stping all the time to look at the screen if something or someone has done something wrong or so would be so boring. They should devise something to be put in the ball that can give a signal that it has crossed the line. Like they have communication tools with the Lines men and the ref, it can be connected to these four officials. That means the bar above shout have a detector that detects the ball has crossed the line below. I think the fact that goals are the ones that cause alot of havoc, this can solve the problem.
  • Cecilie Reksten
    supporting deutschland~go deutschland~
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    yeah well they are fucking stupid then and that is that. There is no reason that there should be goals that are made and not counted if in fact it is an actual goal or vise versa. This is a world championship football competition, not children's football, or the pickup match at the university football field.

Time is not an issue at all. Many of the mundane instances can be eyeballed in football right? However, when it is a question of weather or not the goal is a fucken goal then look at a tape and change the score. It is digital, not concrete. And in the case of off sides determining if it is a good goal or not then once again look at the blasted taoe and say, "oooooops I saw wrong because I am only human" and then change the score accordingly. Are they really fucking that stupid not to think of this?
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:
    I'm sure the 'device in the ball' idea has been tested extensively as I remember reading about it...but I can't remember why it got veto-ed other than 'there's something in this ball...'.

I don't really understand what game people are thinking about when they say introducing a video ref would produce a lot of stop-start action. It's not as if there are dozens of situations occuring in every match where the referee will suddenly decide to ask the video ref. If you look at the England and Germany match, there aren't that many places that'd require the referee to go upstairs...definitely the goal that never was and probably the shirt-pulling on Klose had he missed the first goal. It should be treated as an additional tool that the referee can resort to at his own discretion, and the sooner the game accepts that the better.
  • Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:
    yeah i reckon it should come in, especially by being a little heart broken seeing that lampard chip bounce over. but maybe they could give each team one per half because i think it will hurt the flow, and football is all about flow. well good football anyway
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Well said. Bye bye Brazil tonight.
  • Joachim D. Jensen
    maybe they should introduce this red light and bell ringing they have at ice-hockey ^^
  • Yang Spaß
    Yang Spaß wrote:
    BRAVOOOOOO
  • anita sønsterud
    i was like WTF!

personally..I like England a bit more.but fact is Germany is way more strong

• anita sønsterud
    i was like WTF!

personally..I like England a bit more.but fact is Germany is way more strong

• Undermoonlight
    So, Germany is a cosmetic product----CLEAN & CLEAR~~~HOHO~~
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Good Nigerian president. Suspends his team for two years. Wow, that is his house. No comment. Maybe England, Italy, Japan and both Koreas and France will do the same, then our Peoples Republic will have a chance. wowowoowww.
    **** wrote:
    germany will win because if you check in football history, germany and brasil have been the most succesful teams ever, always in the top 5, germany has a clear, straight, stubborn style of play ,typical german mind, strong agrgentina will have a lot of work to do to push up german organization
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Many people are going to be disappointed soon.
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    at Ivonne im disapointed in you!

I really think if the Lampard goal would have been given it would of been a tough match to call at 2-2. but hey ho. I remeber hearing some fifa officials last year say that they do not plan to introduce cameras to make important decisions, something like within the next ten years, which i think is a shame and i really dont tthink 1 instance will change it. fair play to klose because he said after the game that he thinks video cameras should be introduced to football. which earned my respect and he had alot of balls to come out and say that. also the game was so disapointing for me because england and germany have a long history, we are rivals and there is alot of hatred between the teams and they did us again. Im a very nationilstic person and i fet so ashamed, brought a tear to my eye when England were 2-0 down because i really know there was no coming back, with Englands such poor performance this world cup, the whole nation is disapointed. England completly underachieved, maybe we had too high expectations. Rooney did fuck all, he should not of started every match, he showed nothing in the world cup, he should have been made a substitute as a displinary, that would of gave him a boot up the arse, maybe when he came on he would show more fire. Rather than thinkin he is the star player and knows he does not have to wiork for anything to get a starting positon. Capello should be out he totally underachieved as a manager who is supposed to be world class, i think a manager of the same nation of your country is better, gives more enthuisiasm. Capello's English is terrible he barely makes any sense in his interviews. He's excuse for Englands poor performance and underachievement was that the players were tired. coooommee on ther proffesional, what kinda excuse is that. fuck off.

Also back to referees the were awesome at the beginning of the world cup, now they have deteriated. After seeing the terrible decision by the referee in the England match, I went and watch the Argentina match on tv only to sign that there first goal that was given was blatantly offside. come on if I couldnt shout louder for video technology in football. Two blatant terrible decisions in the world cup within the space of hours that would have been corrected by video technology and would of been match changing decisions!!! My rant is over x
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Let us not cry for spilled milk. The mistakes were done. Now we look at technology and the rest of the matches. Not so?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Here we goooooooooo

Brazil
    Goalkeeper
    1 Júlio César
    Defender
    2 Maicon
    3 Lúcio
    4 Juan
    6 Michel Bastos
    Midfielder
    13 Dani Alves
    8 Gilberto Silva
    10 Kaká
    5 Felipe Melo
    11 Robinho
    Forward
    Luis Fabiano

Dutch

Goalkeeper
    1 Maarten Stekelenburg
    Defender
    2 Gregory van der Wiel
    3 Johnny Heitinga
    4 Joris Mathijsen
    5 Giovanni van Bronckhorst
    Midfielder
    11 Arjen Robben
    6 Mark van Bommel
    10 Wesley Sneijder
    8 Nigel de Jong
    7 Dirk Kuyt
    Forward
    9 Robin Van Persie
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Not so many years. Soon we shall have the qualifiers and the Euros.
  • NN
    NN wrote:

Surprise comes by any time.This is just one of the surprise,and tonight the new surprise is,the Netherland  beat the Brazil !!!!!!! Damn,so amazing !! Im sure there are tons of people in the country lose their bet on Brazil tonight !!!

• Christian Hansen

Uruguay vs Ghana... so boring so far; seems that Holland will have a free pass to the semifinals

• Joachim D. Jensen

holland already won...

alright argentina, enjoy your last game in the world cup tonight!

• Petter Meisfjordskar

The fact that Micheal Balack is not in the team, Germany might win the trophy.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.