Discussion » Nonsense » Looking for someone cool to rent an apartment toge

• Miss Glorey
    Miss Glorey wrote:
    Hey all,
    I am in urgent need of an apartment /a room in an apartment somewhere in Chaoyang near Line 10 (ideally around sanlitun/tuanjiehu/jintaixizhao/shuangjing area) . I can either rent a two bedroom apartment with someone or move in to one with a vacant room. I want to do that ASAP and my budget is sth around or less than 2000kuai.
    About me: young Chinese female with decent job, very easy-going personality, fun to be with, cosmopolitan life style and attitude, no major bad habits.
    About you: Like-minded English speaking female or gay male (or straight guy with VERY convincing reason why I would not feel awkward or inconvenient living under the same roof with you as just acquaintance/roommate), with steady income, no addiction to drugs or alcohol or promiscuity.
    I don't think posting over here is the best strategy but as this is urgent for me it's still worth the shot. If you fit either type of my description please get in touch with me as soon as possible. Thanks!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Nevermind, you said urgent. I've still got about 7 weeks to go.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    我和老婆准备分开住,也就是在西边这块。看我是小莫的哥哥,那我差不多算半个同性恋吧^^
    Otherwise you might get along with my gf...
  • Miss Glorey
    Miss Glorey wrote:
    Jon Gu, I think I actually meet with all your requirements. Only---I hate wdk like hell so...if you consider finding somewhere cool in chaoyang I'd be up for it. But then again, by urgent I mean URGENT.
  • Miss Glorey
    Miss Glorey wrote:
    Nevermind, sounds like I didn't read what you wrote at all.. So yea, Tuanjiehu's cool.
  • Miss Glorey
    Miss Glorey wrote:
    and 老莫, we all know you and 小莫 are in an open-relationship so... that sarcasm's not helping with hiding ur love for him.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    ...with steady income, no addiction to drugs or alcohol or promiscuity.

Those people exist? I really need to expand my social (and professional) network.
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    "expand my social (and professional) network"

i am here for u peter if u want some one "with steady income, no addiction to drugs or alcohol or promiscuity"
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Haha. Amber, I think I prefer the unstable addicts, dope pushers, chronically-unemployed and deviants.

They're fun!

But I'll be sure to let you know if my philosophy changes.
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    whatever
    i am the one whatever u want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    because i am willing to chang for u
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Okay. I'll instill the WLIB Curse in you by the end of the summer. By the time the Mid-Autumn Festival comes around, you'll be wishing that you met a more normal group of people.

Deal?
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    @peter
    where is the thread "a gay" that i started recently?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.