• Jio
    Jio wrote:
    did you guys watch it?I love it...although some plot is lame and a bit like kid stuff.but it happens in beijing,you know what I mean?and seems the director is definitely know beijing butt-life well..about the girl meiying's family,...wow how rich they are..live at siheyuan,let me guess..they are obviously officials,intersting and many other details tell us that this movie is completely made by the top of our chinese wealthy,and the girl is such docile,oh man i can't bear this.... ironic....anyway i still like this movie,for those all stuff about BEIJING,THE CITY WHERE WE LIVE=)

PS;SMITHS is a awesome family...the wife the husband the son the doughter...just love them!
  • №❶ Passioη
    Funny, I was in the Beijing promotion with Will Smith and Jackie Chan, shook hands with them too... but I've still not watched the movie hehe strange
  • №❶ Passioη
    How did you write the title that it's not showing? suitable title for "invisible karate kid"
  • xxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxx wrote:
    I haven't seen it yet, but look forward to. I have heard mixed critics about it, some are saying its a big mistake to remake it some others are saying its awesome.
    @№❶ Passioη, you saw Will Smith and Jackie Chan?wow!, two of my favorite actors of all time, I envy you...lol, how did you pull that off?
  • Daniel Westerberg
    Karate kid doing wushu? no no no no that's just so wrong :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.