Discussion » Dating & Romance » anyone want pure sex with no love?

  • JZ
    JZ wrote:
    Just throwing this out, any true colors here?
  • anita sønsterud
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Isn't this why prostitution is such a popular profession?
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    of course, any time i'm horny. I'm pretty sure all mammals are like that sometimes.
    or are you asking does anyone specifically want no love ever?
  • ♥Playboy ♥
    i want hehe
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    I will say that sex is better when it is with someone you love..... Pure sex is ok, but after it happens there is nothing to say, nothing to do, no interest, no meaning.... So boring to me. Much rather sex with someone who at least has potential.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... dont you guys (and gals) go to sleep?

    Ans: there will be someone, in fact possibly many, who wants sex but not love ... but wouldnt it feel so "used"? Like a tool? I know I will ...

    Often, the sad story (or stories) is that the presumably sex partner is actually looking for love, but using sex to attract love, but never found it ... that's worse than sex with no love, or sex with no intention to love ...
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:
    Is this a gay-sex advertisement seeing as how 'True Colours' is often associated with the LGBT community? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Colors_(song)

    (I seriously have more trouble understanding the half-cocked English on this forum than the English-translations of Chinese posts)

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... Daniel, welcome to China :)
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:
    Actually, my bad. I didn't realise JZ was Chinese!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahaha ... agreed, as it can be quite confusing on this site, gender, race etc ...
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    No? How about dirty sex and tough love?
  • Amalie Sæverud
    what about love with no sex? just throw that out too!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... I am sure we can all do with "love with no sex", I am glad that I have a few of those around ...
  • Amalie Sæverud
    you must live in Hell , Uncle!!!!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... hell? I dont understand ... what's wrong with having friends? isnt that what you meant when you said "love without sex"?
  • Amalie Sæverud
    of course not, you are naive!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... so being naive is hell? it does not seem too bad ...
  • Amalie Sæverud
    well, what about you love a muslim, and he could only have sex with you after your marriage, and then he will transform you into a muslim, and you will only be able to have sex with him afterward! doesn't it sound so interesting to try! you will feel navie , innocent and saint and pure! isn't that appealing to you? since you are already naive! wow it's so sweet!

    well, hope this won't change into a racism talk! I'm so good at mislead subject!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... Nikkie, if you do love him, then this should not really be an issue ...

    Back in Oz, even if not very common, there are non muslim girls being turned into muslim because they want to marry that special someone ...
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    It's not naivety, it's just called willful misinterpretation. We are clearly talking about romantic love.

    Nikkie, why do you specifically mention Muslims? You could just say "Traditional Chinese Person" and it would be the same wouldn't it? Or perhaps you would enjoy marrying a eunuch and you can never have sex with him... maybe he will allow you to bring another man home and he can watch you two or something? There are a lot of strange sexual arrangements out there...
  • Amalie Sæverud
    the religion part never bother me, as i have no religion, which bothers me is how can someone have sex with one and only one for all his life :P do i need a god belt around his neck then?
  • Amalie Sæverud
    OMG, not god belt, it's dog belt :3 i'm energy of religion now?
  • Amalie Sæverud
    @Jon,

    awesome! eunuch sounds interesting! or a gay! sounds familiar? do you alway lead girls into this way? we all know there is a girl looking for a gay and you seem know something about it?!!! hahahahaha
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... Nikkie, did you wake up from the wrong side of the bed this morning, again?
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Pretending to be gay is a great way to sleep with girls. They always feel safe when they sleep in bed next to a gay guy and then all of a sudden they are kissing him and having sex... it's a trick that some guys like to play. I've never tried it but I heard it works pretty well if you have a LOT of time to commit to a certain girl and are willing to trick her. Personally, I think it's too much work and I'm not a good liar anyways.
  • Amalie Sæverud
    And what about sex with many love?
    we all know guys are always checking out and changing his prey, and he may truly have some feelings,he call love, for each of the girls! then does that make it more moral acceptable?
    and what about me? i love all your guys who ever gave me a hard time on this forum! Oh, sorry, i forgot i didn't have sex with you all! sorry again, it must be something i eat this morning :(
  • Amalie Sæverud
    yeah, bad morning experience, first, i fall off bed from a wrong side, and then i ate something make me feel gross now, and finally, i mistakenly enter a wrong topic, as not many girls dear to enter! End of story, need to do some work now!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Kodi talked about this earlier in the story of Don Juan and I have to agree 100% with the message of the story he was sharing.

    I think it is quite possible to love many many people for very short periods of time because different people have different interpretations of romantic love. Some people view love as commitment. Some view love as passion. It's hard to say which is correct.

    For me, I have a lot of passion but lately, don't have much use for commitment. Does that mean that I am not in love with anyone I am with? I believe that I am, but to some people that is not love because their definition requires commitment.

    Moral is a really ambiguous term and is defined by the group you affiliate yourself with. For example, to Muslims, sex is immoral before marriage but to many other people, sex is perfectly fun and normal, marriage or not.
  • Amalie Sæverud
    yeah, typical guy's side of the story, let some girls tell their side !
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahahaha ... I cannot wait ...
  • Amalie Sæverud
    i'm just a girl dude, my vision about such question never count! and it may mislead you to misunderstand girl's behavior!
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    boring topic. Come on, even Japanese porn star Ai iijima's ambition is to love, love all the men in her life. Can we be more BASIC? animal...creature..organs...cells...

    and the so-called love without sex...I would say, those add-and-substract understandings about love and sex relationship, If it is not psychological symptoms, not ostrich-like self delusion, then it must be a perfect excuse.
  • Simen Stensvoll
    no.sex without love is toooooo boring.i prefer my hand
  • Raymond Buvik
    Raymond Buvik wrote:
    every one want it
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Ok, we LIONS do not mind much about that. But i am sure everyone likes sex. The degree matters. Some become nymphomaniacs. That is the problem. No me. If i do not want sex at the time, even if a lady passes the meow on my mouth, i would not have it.
  • ****
    **** wrote:
    well only sex without love COULD be borring, however some times to times if you meet a girl that you physically like on the spot then you may share intimacy with her and afterwards instead of living like a asshole, you could stay and talked a bit then wish her farewell and leave, it is a smoothe way and it's call in french ''libertinage''

    there is many level. there is the girld you don't want:
    the girl you might want sometimes
    the girl you want often
    and the girl you want forever

    as there is the girl you just want to have sex with just because your so horny that it's blind you
    or the girl you have sex with because you like her a bit
    the girl you have sex with because you share a lot in common
    and the girl you want to have sex with becqause you cannot definitly see her leaving.

    so i think it all depend of the situation, the girl, your mood everything that's why life is complicated because it's more often grey than black and white
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Ummm definitely sex without love before the hand! Jesus what are you thinking Miss K? I'm not that foolish. I think about this question about sex without love, but I sure know where I stand in the evolutionary process. Furthermore, practice makes perfect anyway, so there is no need to regret anything. It is just that sex with love is more satisfying to me. If I had to choose.......

    There is a rule I go by that may apply to most adults... "If they are not having sex with you then they are most probably having sex with someone else." It saves me a lot of thought when I need to decide what to do in romantic situations. Find out what they are thinking about in terms of relationship, either follow through knowing what I know, or decide to back off based on our ideas being too far off.

    There is no way I will ever approach a person again with the idea that she was a pure sexless creature before she met me and that I am the first one and that I will be the last one that matters to her even if we decide to get together.

    It is a delicate matter to deal with because: Act to slow and you may be surprised to find that he/she has found someone to satisfy her/his needs because you read wrong bitch..... Act to quickly and you may realize, "Hey I do not love this woman/guy and now we have already had sex and now someone will get hurt." Clear Communication is the only way to know what to do and how to get what you both want and/or weather or not to go further.



  • ****
    **** wrote:
    told you this MISS K is pretty much lost whatever the conversations might be, might make you curious about what kind of personnality she is in real life.

    maybe she's just bluffing all of us, either way i really wonder how she is still well, maybe she never get off the house to avoide the danger of this world, yes that's why she use WLIB
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    since when is under control the love? you can take off and put whenever you want???
    be careful dicks and pussies, you can fall in love for your fuckbuddies
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Did you know that during sex there is a chemical reaction in the brain in both men and women that is for the sole purpose of producing the feeling of "Love"? This chemical spikes during orgasm and stabilizes at high levels during cuddling after sex, so if you want to strengthen the bond between you and your lover you should have great sex, make him/her cum however many times you can manage, then cuddle "lovingly" for at least a half and hour or so before doing anything else.

    Hmmm chemical reactions huh? That is some crazy shit.... Makes me want to rethink my thoughts on giving into it. Chemical reactions are unstable and often dangerous.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    But what if you prefer having a peanut butter sandwich instead of cuddling after sex?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Kodi
    Does this reaction happen even when you pay for a slut?
  • Natasha Bowen
    Natasha Bowen wrote:
    didnt you guys get the memo, sleep is the new sex.. seriously, I love sleeping next to a women, so comforting, take a long warm shower with each other then go sleep with a nice song I reccommend that song from the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith mondo bongo or what not... just for one track and massage her gently with light kisses from her head to toes for the duration of the song, once its done pass out.. and dont have sex, have sex like when you wake up its lovely... she will love you for not being a sex hound always, its pays dividends to treat your dick the way girls treat their pussy... well gaurded and conditional :)

    cheers...
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Above,
    Is it related to the above topic? Pure sex without love.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Just read what Alban said ... somehow I have got this creepy feeling that Miss K might in fact be "Shino" ... wooooo ...
  • Børge Notkevich
    Jon, prostitutes gets money, so they'd bmotivated to have sex but it's not really about the sex.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Angela, I mean the people who visit them, not the prostitutes themselves... paying for sex and then leaving is the ultimate form of getting sex with no love right? Totally anonymous, you don't even know her name. Even with rape or ONS, there is generally some emotion and feeling involved (I'm not trying to compare them, just citing those two also as examples of relatively anonymous sex) that usually isn't present in a paid transaction like hooking.

    I guess some people do fall in love with their favorite whore though so who knows...
  • Børge Notkevich
    Jon, yes true. But there are the regulars who always go to see the same girl cause she's smart and got the man to fall for her. Yet he can never truely have her, now that's pretty damn sad! :p
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Favourite whore! Oopps. But some simply buy and buy. And in which category do we put men and women that want to have numbers for records and not because they love the people they sleep with? Many men have sex with girls pretending that they love them but when actually they just want to rise numbers for records and showing off. Women too.
  • Colin Jacobsen
    @victoria.. YES GIRL!!!!!!!!
    I AGREE!!! ...
    SEX WITHOUT LOVE... SERIOUSLY??? HELL NO...
  • Marte Joahansen
    lol...there's always a j.o.b.
    .....
    guys might m.i a.

    i don't fink l.o.v.e plays

    most esp. wen gettn. laid

    is d case. but,

    all guys might as well lock

    up..

    let's see polls in 2 weeks..haha

    d case..

    clev.
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    here is the solution for separate sex and love, and have pure sex distilled from love...
    practise ¨glory holes¨ and ¨dark room¨.

    for all that have not grown up in a catholic country, here the definitions:

    glory hole - A hole located in a partition in which one's penis is inserted, thus separating the participants and ensuring anonymity throughout the act of copulation or fellatio (or possibly a titty wank). In higher class establishments, this hole will be fabricated with duck tape to prevent genital chaffing.

    dark room- A room in a gay bar or adult movie theater where customers engage in sexual activity of some kind.




  • StrawberryIceCream
    at least, the one I have sex mustn't make me disgusted.
  • Solveig Smørdal Botn
    i like sex...
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    what a fuck is love? does it bring money into ur business....we build brothel houses for the reason to earn money.....does love bring food at home...hell no...i am anti love.. u dont fucking get orgasm during loving someonee...all u get is the fucking ain in ur heart....No Love Yes Sex

    Isai
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Had not thought of this before. Ohhh, okay. I take a drink.
  • ****
    **** wrote:
    there is people that have girlfriend and love them but still cannot stop this feeling of having to slepp with a other body they don't know yet, so instead of suffering thinking about it evverytime he met a nice girl why not ease the pain with shearing a moment of intimacy with a partner that might be in the same position.

    or there is people that just get off a long relationship and are not read to go back straight in so they enjoy a bit

    i think sex with or without love is great because in both cases you share something and you enjoy it.

    congratulations and all my encouragements to people that love sex with love and to people that love sex without love.

    the 60's are back let's all be free and share with everyone, let's people do what they wanna do, let's be open minded... whouuuooouuuu ahaaaaahhh! fun!!!
    doubalibou whouaaah!! number 0810 tonight
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I just can not stop imagining what would happen if they put all these heads physically in one room.
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    Nice theory, let´s go to see it in the practise.

    1) when the guys are looking pure sex, they usually don´t say this, they cheat the other person until they obtain their night. They use costume of love.
    2) when the girls are looking pure sex they usually are looking for a bridge-guy after their shitty relation with their ex-bf. In this case they also cheat they guy.
    3) The most of these relations begins in clubs, almost in the end of the night, in the closing time between the sexual desesperation and drunkenness.
    good sex in this context??? all people know that drunkers dicks don´t function well. good sex???the criterion of a hungry person is enough low for consider fast food like marvelous,
    4) the good image of ¨pure sex¨ in the mind of guys is related with the plots of porn movies. But porn movies is not the true life.
    5) usually people use this relations when they are more lost in the life than a son of bitch in the Father´s day.


  • ****
    **** wrote:
    well i agree that with all the shitty and stupid people in the worl most of the time it happens like that but not always
    sometimes you just meet people and it happen and there is no tomorrow.

    not everyone have the same experience, it's not because it didn't happen to you that what's you say is the case.

    and for the record it never happend to me while i had a girlfriend because i never resign myself to cheat however it did happen to me in france when i was single: aaaahh the free open minded intellectual circle in france, i miss it
  • ****
    **** wrote:
    glory hole...dark room.... so crappy man
    well like everywhere and for everything there is high and low quality
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    @ Cool: Yes it does happen even if you are paying for sex..... However, to what degree the chemical is produced has to do with a combination of factors such as: How attracted one is to the person he/she is having sex with, how good the orgasm is, how excited the person is, how good the sex is, eye contact during sex (The hottest thing ever) how comfortable they feel with each other, etc....

    So it pays to be careful who you have sex with..... you may just fall in love with them!


    HAHA I think a sandwich can wait a half an hour after the cuddling is over and round two in the shower is finished, but after that is done a peanut butter sandwich is definitely good to build up the blood sugars again. However, I hate to come in second, so I would rather skip the sandwich until she is done with me hehe.. I would hate to be the topic of her conversation with girlfriends under the heading, "He could not satisfy me because he wanted to have a sandwich." Not me and not ever.....! Those sandwich first guys do not last very long if the woman is smart...... She better find her a man who will give her orgasms, cuddling, and satisfaction as well as comfort. Performance comes first haha....

    @Saibo: Also It is much easier to get a girl who is satisfied to get up and make a sandwich for you.... try it! Not too be a Chauvinist, but sometimes I am rather lazy after all the activity and besides you can see if they are satisfied or not by their reaction when you ask them to do you a favor. Just a bit of psychology for the males.......

    In this study I mentioned it also says that good sex also keeps a relationship strong, so be sure that if you are in a loving relationship you do not miss too many chances to have sex. The biggest mistake some couples make is to neglect the love life and then they wonder why they grow apart. Make love to your partner and make love often. According to this study sex can actually be thought of as "Making love." Our brains (hypothalimus gland) literally secrete the "love chemical". Cool shit huh?

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    @Kodi:
    One should note, however, that many stimuli other than intercourse cause elevated levels of oxytocin. Conservative sociologists in the marriage movement get a lot of mileage out of that shit, suggesting that it proves human beings are naturally monogamous. Shyeaaah, riiight.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    @Dando: yeah it is funny how they think that it proves humans are naturally monogamous. I do not think it proves that we are monogamous, but it does suggest that we could be. I think the presence of Oxytocin proves that we are not monogamous and can have many partners because the chemical can be produced outside of the monogamous relationship with any other mate. It is simply a chemical to ensure reproduction and the survival of offspring. It is an interesting topic for debate.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    @Kodi, word.

    How many people do you reckon thought the sandwiches discussion was double entendre?
  • Simen Stensvoll
    you guys have to define "love" first!!
    i can't see any wrong to masturbate

  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    This is becoming a debatable philosophical point that requires one to take a drink. Masturbation is a crime. That beautiful liquid is meant to go somewhere. Why waste it? Ehhhhh tell me whyyyyyy eeehhhhhhh, whyyyyy?
  • Martin Reppe
    Martin Reppe wrote:
    u suppose to be sex addicted nobody like sex with out love go looking from animals
  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:
    masturbation? a crime?!!! that is a sick mental self-hate fuck right there, lion.

    masturbation is Power! For the sake of your dignity, always remember your God-given jerk-off option! fat drunk chicks will be disappointed but you will wake up with no regrets. some of the most annoying, unhappy, most predatory and self-sabotaging guys i have ever hung out with were that 'i don't masturbate' type, who somehow think jerking off is pathetic. they would end up all over disgusting fat bar trash at the end of the night because they give themselves no jerk-off option. Fools! in fact they are pathetic, and weak, and aren't comfortable enough with themselves to love themselves. the fact is there aren't always fuckable girls around, and that's when it's you-time, enjoy it!
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
  • Klisklass Kjærlighet
    'Love' is different from 'Like'

    so pure sex with no love is fine when u are single :) I do start to love after having sex and even hate too :S
  • Kim Fredheim
    Kim Fredheim wrote:
    this is a dumb ass bulletin when 80% of the people writing on it are guys
  • Sakura
    Sakura wrote:

    my little doggie will meet ur needs

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    This thread is now about dog cock.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    What seasoned zoophiles refer to as the "knot" is a round cluster of erectile tissue at the base of the dog's penis. Its bulbous configuration means that when a dog is fully aroused, the penis becomes stuck in the vagina and cannot be removed. A dog's orgasm lasts for up to 15 minutes and is accompanied by continuous ejaculation.

    Hey kids! Make sure to ask for your parents' permission before you attempt knotting with the family pet.

    Remember to practice safe sex. Your loyal domesticated canine routinely cleans his genitals and is exceedingly unlikely to become a vector for human STDs unless you share him with your slutty friends. Of course, being a different species, pregnancy is impossible. Can you say either about sex with human men? I didn't think so!

    Having sex with dogs is an enjoyable, safe, and socially responsible alternative to your present habit of random sloppy drunk sex with whomever is still present at pub closing time.

  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Lions never masturbate man. God was not daft to create something fitting exactly in another so perfectly well. I can never imagine doing that myself as if there is'nt where to put it. And above all that, for those that believe in God, that is those that believe in God, you will agree with me that God's first commandment and that that is the most important is to produce and fill the world. How can we do that is we masturbate? I do not think a person who does not masturbate is foolish like you say. If one does not do what you do, it does not make him a fool at all. To me, it is the vise verser for someone who believes people should be what he is. Well Mr Dando Z, as for sex with a canine, oops, i can never imagine that at all. Might sound and actually be good to others, but i can never see it as palatable. Maybe the ladies can enjoy the canine as it ejaculates for 15 minutes.
  • Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:
    haha, thanks for the wisdom dando. and for giving us foolish humans an alternate option. but 15 minutes of orgasm. i say that's too much !
  • Petter Meisfjordskar

    Well, you can see how nasty it really looks to see a human with a dog. So so nasty.

  • Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:
    no they are definitely in love. you can tell by the way the dog is holding her and resting his head on her shoulder
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Yeah. Preach "be fruitful and multiply" in... China, of all places, COOL. You indeed make the dog-fucking alternative positively moral by comparison.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    ಠ_ರೃ

    http://www.weliveinbeijing.com/javascript/tinymce/plugins/imagemanager/newsimage/Cool/4251.jpg

    Mind posting 0001.jpg through 4250.jpg?

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

     Pikachu is more like a mouse. That requires a totally different set of techniques.

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    pikachu is male??? O_O

  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    id="forum_reply" class="txtdescription">
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:

    i thought this said public sex for a second dont know why

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc