Discussion » Sports & Activities » Bets for CHILE - SPAIN

• Buffalo
    Buffalo wrote:
    Just want to know what do you think it will be the end result for the game Chile - Spain.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Viva de Chile!!!!!
  • anita sønsterud
    spain...
  • anita sønsterud
    how about make a bet with a bit money?200 yuan??above?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    If not a draw, Chile is gonna win that game.
  • Jenelyn Tambago
    Viva Chile and Viva España.... >< no "de" in between xD
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    3-2 ganando España, but if today play Busquets, then.... sorrow for us :S
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Spain coach Vicente del Bosque has insisted that they never considered themselves favourites for World Cup 2010 as they prepare to take on Chile in their final Group H game.

The European champions know that only a win will guarantee them safe passage through to the round of 16 and del Bosque admits he hopes this isn't his last game in charge of Spain, and expects to have more important days on the bench with the national team.

"We came to participate in a World Cup, to try to compete, but we never said we were favourites for anything. This group is correct, humble and respectful of out opponent," del Bosque told a press conference.

"The last is always the most important, but during my sporting career, both as player and coach, I have been involved in key games. I hope that tomorrow will not be the most important as those that come after exceed the importance of tomorrow's game.

"Chile are a very good team and have demonstrated that so far at the World Cup. They are a tough team for anyone, having two basic weapons which are pressure and a rapid attack. They do it beautifully, using very clear concepts, they risk little in possession."
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    That is from www.goal.com. He is trying to make scapegoats for Spain's exit.
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    @COOL, The problem is that Vicente Del Bosque is 傻B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    Bosque is not 傻B, come on!!! His nose&mustache combination is so cute.....
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    ?_? Guardiola is cute, Del Bosque is like a goblin with hangover, without expresion in his face like nicolas cage
  • anita sønsterud
    looool
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Personally i like Del Bosque. He is an intelligent coach. If you remember well, he is the last man that took Madrid to success.
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    @cool, yep yep, he was coach in Real Madrid, but the rebound, after the team kicked the John Toshack´s ass. and also that they didn´t want renovate his contract...

i know that his face inspire confidence and tender, like a vagabond dog, he is polite and educated, austere like a puritan, ... all these things are very good in a team like a Real Madrid, full of motherfuckers, mercenaries, with intesive night life in the clubs, hookers, luxurious ..... his four years in the club, he put order and discipline, and the results are there.

The problem is that coach of spanish team always is a choice using 关系 (all people in my country know this), and licking the ass of Angel María Villar, president of spanish football federation, a drunker with many power in this federation (go drunker to some important events is a proof right??).
    In fact, the last coach, Luis Aragones wasn´t approved by villar, famous bad relations between them, bla bla, but with this coach, won the eurocup.

• Petter Meisfjordskar
    Hahahah, i did not know the history of electing coaches in Spain. I am rating Del Bosque's ability depending on the way he handled Madrid. Will you like him if he won the trophy?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.