Discussion » Sports & Activities » cry for Italy

• Chaton Du Nounours
    Chaton Du Nounours wrote:
    2:3,so cruel.. such a pity... fight until the last minute... but all in vain.. the men cried...
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    poor guys..... there is always next time.... They are a good enough team to make it to the world cup again. They did not too bad. They fought a valiant fight.
  • Synne Syverstad
    yes. the last score was fantastic ! fabulous!
  • Yasir A.J
    Yasir A.J wrote:
    last goal is amazing!!
    hard luck
    they didnt do well in the 1st 2games
  • Lady M
    Lady M wrote:
    heartbreak...but they didnt do well until the last 10 minutes...disappointed by their performance in the 1st half....sigh bad luck....Ciao Italy ...
  • anita sønsterud
    the world cup is getting bored....totally fucked up!
  • Synne Syverstad
    not getting bored... on the contrary, I think it is getting interesting~ as u can never tell the results~ so many dramas~ but just we lost some great teams here, that's a pity~ but some others r just on the way to be "great"~
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    England is still in
  • Synne Syverstad
    yes~ the survivor~ but also Germany~ and they will meet each other soon and just one of them can survive then~
  • Christopher Handeland
    they had hard luck,coz despite scoring 2 goals,they also scored 2 more goals but they were not given,the one which was a very harsh decison of offside and the other one which was blocked by the salovakian defender while he was standing inside the goal line and the ball also crossed the goal line
    but to be honest,they didnt deserve it.
  • Jenelyn Tambago
    that happens when you are overconfident. Im half Italian and i gotta say, i hate how Italy play, they are always defending and now they start playing good when there is nothing else to do. And the 2 goals not given were right....the ball didn't get in and the other one was offside. I hope this helps for them to change their way of playing at last. My mother always suffer because of their sucky way of playing....!!!
  • Synne Syverstad
    hmm... we are saying "what did they do before?" when they finally play well in the last minutes~ big sigh about the offside one~ this kind of great pity is really a tough lesson.. I guess they will surely remember that~
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    hmmmm I can only say that I am liking the way all these strong teams are killing each other off. I know Argentina is not going home any time soon Chile is looking hot, England looks good, Holland is fantastic, Spain is fierce, and Germany is coming off of a loss, but looks really powerful. If the USA assholes could hold on while these strong teams battle it out then maybe they have a chance for some world cup glory. I admit that it is doubtful. Only if USA can get past Holland will there be any real hope....

I am an American, but I am actually all for Chile! Viva de Chile!!!

• anita sønsterud
    well...u r the judge!ok!
    do u really think those usual strong contenders were playing good in the past matches?oh please shut up...indeed they are keeping surprise you but do not tell me it's like a interesting adventure.except argentina who has been played well??they were like have a sleep walking in the filed till the time is almost out.
  • anita sønsterud
    cheers for England/Argentina/Spain....

..Portugal seems have a big chance,but i don't support them,neither Brazil..no matter how strong they are...about Germany I think highly of it but haven't seen their match even once...Chile is becoming a highly motivated team,hit it...go go go
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Oh shit how can I forget Brazil and Portugal???? Ok ok USA has almost no chance haha! What the hell am I thinking?!? Viva de Chile!!!!!!!!! Go Go Goooaaaaaaaaaalllllllll! Goal goal goal goal goalllllllll!!!!!
  • Bing
    Bing wrote:
    argentina!!!argentina!!!go go go.......

• Jenelyn Tambago
    The problem with england is the Italian Coach ><
    And I think all american teams are doing a great job...except Honduras that i really don't know how they got here...
    Anyways, Chile has been one of the best teams chosen by FIFA, even the best player so far is Chilean...so proud, anyways Spain maybe will go home too...
  • TOTORO
    TOTORO wrote:
    Italy out in the first round, it's since 1974 that didn't happened, but this match Italy deserved to loose, we played really shitty, if any of our local teams (including B) would have played instead of the national team we would probably have won
  • Simen Stensvoll
    杯具+餐具=Italy
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    I was happpy to see prilo, but later sad...and later happy...sad...happy....sad....cried....

• 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    I don't really have my favourite team, just please leave the hottest guys and three Asian teams as long as they can.

For that, I cry for Italy...
  • Rebecca Arnesen
    While I can understand the fans being upset, this Italian team deserves precisely zero sympathy. Their cheating makes the portugal team look clean. The match aginst New Zealand was a disgraceful showing, diving and feining injury, going down pathetically clutching their faces in an effort to get a man sent off.
    They were the main culprit among many this world cup making football, the greatest sport on earth, look like a farce. I celebrate their early exit.

Also nice one Slovkia!
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Big boys also cry baby. But surely if you watched the game, the Italians did not deserve to win. The little boys played with a lot of bravery and team work. It was stupid for Lippi to leave out the magician who, though was injured, was fit to start the game. When he did come on, the game changed a lot. I think even Guagliarela should have started because he had a very good season better than Iaquinta. The coaches are to blame for Italy and France.
  • Synne Syverstad
    hmm, I just always feel sad for the strong team's lose, that reminds me of some other sad situation~ the most impressive one is the final in 2002, Germany lost and I always remember how Kahn leaned against the goalpost, so sad and silent in all the cheers of the winners...
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @ Sparky,
    Well, the best teams 99% win. In football, tactics work more these days. The tactics you use depend on the team you are facing. Maradona just said he is going to call Morinho to give him some tactics on how to beat Mexico. But i think it is also an amazing situation. Imagine if men had the same passion for their women, what would love be?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    France cheated. God pays in the same currency. Italy are were defending champions, why take it again as if Japan and Korea do not want it too?
  • Jenelyn Tambago
    THE DUDE,
    Of course you would, cause Italian teams use foreign players (Inter specially)
    hahahahahahaha

Zhaohong...China won against Korea 3-1 in the last match i saw.---
    And Japan is going home next round, Korea will last longer.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Pablo, Italy is among the few countries who have restrictions on foreign players, just like Spain and Germany. I think the Italians allow only 5 foreign players on the pitch at the same time. They are not like England where Arsenal can play, Alumunia, Sagna, Gallas, Vamalean, Clichy, Diaby, Song, Fabregas, Rosisky, Bentner, Van Persy. And on the bench they have, Denilson, Fabiansky, Troere, Edwardo, Calos Vela, Silvestry and Walcot.
  • Synne Syverstad
    @cool, men really have the same passion to women, but the problem is how long this passion can last ~

• Synne Syverstad
    I dont like Japan or Korea, I hope they can be defeated as soon as possible ! esp.Korea, a even worse country than Japan.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Sparky,
    Hahahhahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. This is just a game fair princes. Why the hatred?
  • Synne Syverstad
    not about the game, just I purely totally dont like these 2 nations~ not hatred, just dislike~ hatred is a huge emotion I have never really have~ and hope I will never have~ haha~
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Well, the difference between the two is like a white and a black chicken, but both are chicken. Hahhahahaha
  • Synne Syverstad
    or differences between silly psychol and crazy psychol...
  • Jenelyn Tambago
    cool please tell me how many italian players were at the final of the Champions League in the internaztionale Milano???

only.............................................1
    I guess that rule you say is as old as you! hahahahaha
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    However old, they still maintain an Italian on the pitch not like the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool has only Gerald, Chelsea has only Ashley cole on the starting line up. etc.
  • Rebecca Arnesen
    Ridiculous prejudice Sparky, or perhaps not so sparky.

Cool, you seem to be forgetting Walcott, Carragher, Johnson, Terry and Lampard, first teamers for arsenal , Liverpool and Chelsea.

In any case it is against EU law to restrict the number of foreign players from other EU nations, so any laws restricting EU players have already been ruled against.
  • Jenelyn Tambago
    but cool.... the inter of milan plays with not Italians....and its an italian team....are you listening? they put him in the last game to "say" its an italian team ><
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Well, i might be behind all that, but i think the most important thing is not using foreign players. I see so many big teams that have foreign coaches are having this problem of so many foreign players. But if we are to look at the quality of players in the Italian team, we can not blame the influx of foreign players for their exit. I blame France and Italy exit on the coaches. France had the most stupid coach at the tourney. He would have played Malouda in 10, Ribbery in 7, Henry in 11, Cisse in 9, Goncouff in 8, Toulalan in 6, Gallas in 5, Abidal in 4, Evra in 2 and Sagna in 3. Lloris in 1.

The Italians should have played Pirlo right away at the start of the second half, and Guagliarera should have started the game.
  • Valmir Shala
    Valmir Shala wrote:
    shame on us...but please don t say that our coach is the problem maybe this time he was wrong but 4years ago we win so just rember all the good things that he did anyway ITALIA NEL CUORE SEMPRE E COMUNQUE SUPPORTO AD OLTRANZA X I NOSTRI RAGAZZI.....
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    He ran out of Ideas this time round.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

想想几年前加图索在欧冠决赛灭我联时的嚣张样儿,再想想丫昨儿的狼狈样儿,真是令人开心啊~老实说啊,意大利出局一点儿也不亏,实力确实下降太多了,人也都老了。至于法国…这届的法国队本来就不算是强队,而且还是个变态怪叔叔带队,前些日子居然还输给了“伟大”的天朝队,早早回家更是理所应当。至于什么帅哥…意大利也早就不是几年前的模特队了,队员质量参差不齐,女生们就甭遗憾了。现在的念想嘛…韩国赶紧滚蛋,日本走远点儿吧,美国再接再厉,其他比赛冷门多多,最后,圣梅西和圣哈维/伊涅各领各队高歌猛进,我就满意了。

• Synne Syverstad
    Da Fan同志,你就是这么深得吾心啊!
    不过意大利穿的还是很模特队的,来时飞机上~
    然后我的关注点还是主要在小瓜身上,争取混个最佳射手才是正道!还有可爱的小梅西还没开张呢吧?得加油!
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

踢球的如果个子又不低,身材都差不了的(天朝肥肥队除外),但是相貌就有区别了…唉,我总觉得我还是对俱乐部队更感兴趣…我联的兄弟们都挺萎的,估计小胖也留不久了。唉,还是希望巴萨的同志们越走越远吧…

• Simen Stensvoll
    嗯嗯呃
    这支意大利国家对一个帅锅都没有
    一代不如一代
    英格兰也没衰哥了
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

我有个姐们儿真心地认为鲁小胖很帅,我觉得她以后进公园可以一律免票了…

• Simen Stensvoll
    她喝高了。。
  • Christian Hansen
    The playing system that made Italy champion 4 years ago has been studied for all their rivals and due to the lack of strategic evoution the result is a painful last place for Italy in their group.
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    我热情呼号一下!

比利亚。。。。纳瓦斯。。。。。哈维儿,要赢哦!!!

• Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    cya italy!
  • Amalie Sæverud
    这就是为什么我喜欢巴西,这样你哭的机会就少点,至少也可以晚哭一段时间!
  • anita sønsterud
    还是阿根廷和巴萨。。。。韩国棒子快滚吧,日本可以考虑作为亚洲的代表走远点儿。。这届的老人太多,看到杰拉德的褶子脸还有鲁尼的地中海......只能感叹时光催人老哦,意大利的球员我一个不认识,只看见一张张老脸在球场上拼了老命的跑
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    话说鲁尼打小儿就是地中海...
  • anita sønsterud
    以前不看足球,不认识他。
    虽然幼时就是地中海,但是影响永远没有配一张老脸那么深刻
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Now i know. When people want to throw me out, they start using Chinese knowing very well that i do not have a translator at the moment. Ok, i go back to the jungle. BAD MANNERS. Da Fan.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    haha, ummm, I think if your proficiency of Chinese is not so high enough, you'll still cannot fully understand what I said even with a dictionary ;)

well, never mind what I said in Chinese, I just feel like using it sometimes, and who can understand it, who got it~ hey man, this forum do not have an official language right? so, if you cannot got what I said, ignore or learn more, 嘻嘻:)
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Hahahhaaa, thanks man, you are bragging because you learnt it or because you are Chinese!! Hahahaha Me thinks thee civil thy soul not.
  • anita sønsterud
    haha,i guess the chinese word'地中海“will drive him crazy....lol
  • Simen Stensvoll
    地中海是什么意思呀
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    ls不是中国人?!
  • Simen Stensvoll
    不懂。。鲁尼的地中海是啥子意思
  • anita sønsterud
    。。。。你认识鲁尼吧
  • Simen Stensvoll
    。。。。
  • Simen Stensvoll
    【网络引申义】   地中海引四周都是大陆,所以网络语言表示一个人,头顶秃,而四周不秃,被人叫“地中海”。

原来如此啊
  • anita sønsterud
    这都用了好多年了。。。汗
  • Simen Stensvoll
    我没听说过
    都直接说“秃驴”
  • anita sønsterud
    秃驴。。是完全秃啊

师太。。。
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
  • N-Die 北京的法国人
    well, im not very sad about it :p
  • Synne Syverstad
    haha~ as u r so busy with feeling sad for ur French team ?
    **** wrote:
    italian deserve what they geot for stealing the last cup from us, as France deserve to loose fo putting such a stupid coach head of the team.

let's forget about it amd makes a blank page to rewrites both italian and french football again
  • Synne Syverstad
    I think they both should learn from that instead of forget it~
  • Synne Syverstad
    韩国棒子回家了……celebrate~
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Bye bye Korea .
  • Synne Syverstad
    yes!so happy to say goodbye to them~
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Hahahhaaaa
  • anita sønsterud
    so u understand Chinese,huh?above
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I really do not. Please help me understand them, Above.

Today, Bye bye England and mexico.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Bye bye Mexico next. England gone.
  • Synne Syverstad
    pray for Argentina !but after that, if Argentina won, they will come across Germany ~ so early !
  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:
    I thought we were supporting Asian teams because we are Asian.
  • Jenelyn Tambago
    there is only Japan left...and they are going home too :D
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Xiao
    Hahahhahahahhahhahahahhahahhahhaaaaaa. I support China.
  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:
    @COOL
    I morally do support China but unfortunately it doesn't make it a better team. Actually it doesn't even make it a team. And it's not that funny. It's funnier when almost every team gets some Chinese fans for God knows why. Why would I care about Italy anyway? Or England.
    @Pablo
    There are 32 teams in the game and 29 of them end up going home. Just so you know. =)
  • Jenelyn Tambago
    @Xiao, but you can support a team while they are at the world cup...I'm supporting Chile for now, but after loosing against Brazil I'm Changing to Argentina or Uruguay since they are my neighbors
    Thank you ^^
  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:
    @Pablo
    It still doesn't make any sense for a Turkish to support Ghana for example. Of course after all you have every right to support your favorite team, to me it's just a bit weird.
  • Jenelyn Tambago
    Turkish are too far away...but since you have no team left to support...like all asians are gone...you can support a team, like for example Holland, since Van Pierce play there...and you like Arsenal...so its a indirect liking...
    Like my mom always goes for the weakest team...just for moral support =P
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    作为德国队的主帅和英国队的副主帅,勒夫和贝克的主要任务就是帅...看德英战有感...个人感觉勒夫更帅,看得我都激动了...
  • anita sønsterud
    不容易啊不容易
    能把大樊给看激动了
    可惜我没有电视,明天看重播
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    克林斯曼还在的时候我就开始迷Leow了。。。你们这些人,真是后知后觉。
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Interesting. I am an African LION but i support a team because of its football philosophy and system. England and Mexico home. Portugal and Spain soon.
  • Synne Syverstad
    @xiao, it make sense in fact~ we like a team normally for we like people of that team~ a Turkish to support Ghana doesn't make sense, but is a Turkish like a Ghanaian make sense? l support Argentina for I like Higuaín, Messi and Maradona~ support the team of our own country is out of patriotism~ but support others is just becoz we like them~

@dafan,你是没听见女生寝室楼一看到小贝的镜头就大喊的情景啊……
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    i have 4 bloods. French, German, Poland and Italian... so, i always have someone to support... eheh! after the 4/1 of yesterday, i think that germany have good chance to bring the cup home...
  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:
    @Sparky
    You might be right. Then I guess it's my own problem not to have someone to like. Yea I think that's the problem. I like nobody. Not super stars, not even ordinary people. Oh my God was I born evil?
    @Pierre B Stone
    You must be glad Poland didn't make it to the World Cup thing. Otherwise you are screwed.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Xiao
    I know who you like. Why lie to the public?
  • N-Die 北京的法国人
    @Sparky eheh of course im not sad for french team ;) they deserved it aswell ;)

Cheaters, Arrogants, left the competition, know we can enjoy the worldcup :)

加油 Argentina !
  • Petter Meisfjordskar

Bye bye Brasil.

• Synne Syverstad

I m so sad !!!! my Brasil !!!!!!what I can do now is just pray for Argentina ……

• Petter Meisfjordskar

@ Sparky

You supported Italy and it went out. Now Brasil is also out. If you want Argentina to go through, support Germany.

• Synne Syverstad

aaaaa!!!no!!!in fact, I m not that into Italy, I just think they r so poor in that game ... but I do support Brasil... I also like Germany, but compare to Argentina, I like the later more~

• Synne Syverstad

I go to bed now ... to peace my sad and cheer for Argentina tomorrow !

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.