Discussion » Nonsense » aww sad club :(

• Rune
    Rune wrote:
    So last night I went to mix. God that club is sooo way better than I expected!!

But next to mix there is this two story club thing with lots of colours and lights swirling around inside. Cuuuuriousssss.... So i went to take a look. But whats inside? NO GUESTS!!! :(

Not a single person inside. But at the same time there was like at least 20 staff members just waiting and doing nothing. Awww :( They were trying so hard, but noone was coming because everyone were going to mix!

Its so awkward seeing this, I always sort of feel guilty or pity them when I see these people... It must suck being up all night to do a job that isnt there.

Anyone have similar stories of awkward "dead" clubs like this that are open, even if theres NOONE coming there.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Haha, they forgot to advertise...
    This requires some "underground" advertising. By that I mean they send their staff out into the city, find the "alpha" males and females, and pay them well to come to the club and bring their posses.

If there was no one there and the music was reasonably quiet though, it might make a decent club. What's it called?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.