Discussion » Dating & Romance » Fall in love for the first sight, how to do?

• Cynthia
    Cynthia wrote:
    I don't know how to do, I think I love someone though I only met one time...
    I can not to tell him because I don't want to make big suprise in case he doesn't have feeling with me... so just keep silent....
    I think you won't see this in here...

• Cynthia
    Cynthia wrote:
    Enjoy the time, only beer and discussion, simply mind...
    It was rainning, droped and mixed with beer, is that angel tears or what? I don't wanna know the answer, maybe in future you will leave, far away from my life. So I don't say "I like you, even I love you" because I don't have courage to take action.
    then make it nothing happen.. that's what I can do...
    I have to, maybe it is good for each other.. Then I deal by myself except that....

• pommie
    pommie wrote:
    lol...
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia wrote:
    Thank you.. I know.. maybe it is only like, don't worry about this.. I am not that kind of person..

Best wished for everyone..
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:
    Hiding from the rain and snow
    Trying to forget but I won't let go
    Looking at a crowded street
    Listening to my own heart beat

So many people all around the world
    Tell me where do I find someone like you girl

(Chorus)
    Take me to your heart take me to your soul
    Give me your hand before I'm old
    Show me what love is - haven't got a clue
    Show me that wonders can be true

They say nothing lasts forever
    We're only here today
    Love is now or never
    Bring me far away

Take me to your heart take me to your soul
    Give me your hand and hold me
    Show me what love is - be my guiding star
    It's easy take me to your heart

Standing on a mountain high
    Looking at the moon through a clear blue sky
    I should go and see some friends
    But they don't really comprehend

Don't need too much talking without saying anything
    All I need is someone who makes me wanna sing
    (Chorus)
  • xxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxx wrote:
    There is no such thing as love at first sight. Only Lust and Attraction can happen at first sight. Love is not a momentary thing it can only happen when both of you know each other very well. It might be your case too, maybe you just like his appearance and want him for that. So my guess is you don't "LOVE" the guy but you "LUST" for him. It should be called Lust at first sight, since love is always there without any physical attraction, but lust at first sight is always based on attraction
  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    i checked your profile and noticed your age
    isn't it time to be practical for you? sis?
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    [...] I think you just had some feelings for this guy maybe he looks cute sounds fun, or maybe chemisty is there but those are not LOVE [...]
    ?_?
    if this is not the begining of love, how does the love begins?

if you have these feelings for a person since the first moment, you are lucky,
    nobody has decision about this, happen or not. Is the best seed for begin a relation, good foundation!!!
    you will be more lucky is he also feels this conection, so, don´t lose the chance, 加油 !!!

@芝芝. [....] i checked your profile and noticed your age
    isn't it time to be practical for you? sis?[...] ?????????
    really your comment sucks hahaha
  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    hehe maybe it just me too old for love at first sight.
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    go for it, the clock is ticking
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    I believe that age is not important for love at first sight, only be blind and have a bitter heart for 悟 this kind of things ;P
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    Interesting thread :)
    It also sounds like 1st sight when 1st time me and my vampire guy met in a sport restaurant bar.The 1st time I saw him,couldnt stop my self thinking,OMG,he really so EDWARD VAMPIRE !!! So tall and so cute !!! But I was being nervous and shy till he watched me and asked my number!! I dont have any good experiences about 1st sight,I just follow feelings,most of times :)
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    what the problem with physical attraction and love???? the problem is if the relation can not go more of this stage, then you never will have the fruit, only the seed.

btw, i also don´t believe in lust at first sight, only in the sexual atraction at first sight.

a) two person walking in the streets, each one thinking in their things, their problems, and suddenly their looks find each other and they --FEEL-- a kind of conection, secret complicity bla bla .-atraction-

unexpected

b)two person hunting in a club, looking for killing their boredom, and suddenly their looks find each other and they --THINK-- that with this person they can this night, they put all their hopes in the other person, a good mental exercise creating an illusion bla bla -lust-

planned, with malice and nocturnal hahaha

:P

• Cynthia
    Cynthia wrote:
    I won't tell him my feeling, only put this in my heart, it is ok.. sometime it is enough since I don't want to get anything from him.

Nina, could you tell me final result with this guy?

• Joakim Berg Solum
    @Pomegranate - fucking perfectly executed hahahaha

@芝芝 - stop trying to ruin it for her! That feeling she is describing in my opinion is one of the greatest things in the world. Something that you are lucky to find and that you never get when you chase it, but one day it hits you and all of a sudden you are all fucked up over someone and can't even explain why. I wish that would happen more often... I'm not ready to become cynical yet.
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia wrote:
    Maybe in this website, many people are looking for sex or something like that... But I am not... and maybe I shouldn't put my dount into this forum..

in my opinion and my world, no love, no sex.. that's all..
  • Jenelyn Tambago
    芝芝
    you are right xD
  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    i read it somewhere...
    men believe what women do, not what they say...
  • Yasir A.J
    Yasir A.J wrote:
    its not Love, that is a crush !!
    love is to like some1 after u know his good n bad..
    so when u know the bad things for that som1 ull know its a crush ..and mostly its a crush :)
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    this begins to remember me my classes of sexuality and love in the nuns school, bufff

sex is bad, is animal, is the opposite of love,
    love is pure, sex is dirty
    the love borns of the serenity of the soul, when you have rational likes for the other person.
    the sex born of animal part inside of the humans, you must to take under control. irrational

welcome to neurosis

There was once a very pious man, that he likes very much blow jobs, but he can not imagine the lips of his wife doing this and later kissing their sons, so the pious man goes to prostitutes. His wife agreed (also pious), cause he love her, with the prostitutes only has sex.

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

yes i agree love takes time, but if your senses are tuned and you are very aware, then it is possible in a glance to see someone and feel that person could be someone you could love

------- and sometimes the whiskey helps ------

• Petter Meisfjordskar
    A teenage girl's first crush is . . . well, crushing.
    Her body isn't hers, nor is her mind.
    She finds herself shivering, shaking, blushing,
    Weak, tormented, sick, and going blind.
    And why? Because some guy might look her way,
    Then cast his eyes as quickly to the ground;
    Some special one, for reasons she can't say,
    Whose voice makes her feel faint when he's around.
    But now my crush on you has been returned,
    And so the two of us stand on some brink:
    It can't be love so young, and yet we've learned
    Love does its will, no matter what we think.
    Slowly, slowly now--we mustn't rush:
    Let's enjoy this first sweet teenage crush.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Get yourself into places that he might find you, look and wear simple but nice decent cloths, and try to find out a way of making an eye contact. I can help you do some practice before you start. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oppppppssss
  • ❤Pinkbubble❤
    Dear Cynthia, I just wanna tell you my opinion: there is might no result but I still put myself into fire coz I don't wanna my life have any regret if I missed any nice guy.It is like the dice game.Playing dice have two result:lost or win.But if u don't play it u never know u gonna lost or win.U might lost but you also have chance(50%) to WIN. I gonna take the advanture if I were u.It's my life! Take the first step.
    At least u should let him know your feeling about him!
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I have a crush on you!
    by Jessica
    I have a crush on you,
    I know it is for real.
    Not like any other crushes I used to have,
    This one I can feel.

When you walk by me,
    My heart start to race.
    When I stare at you,
    I feel your warm embrace.

We rarely talk at all,
    Not even a ?hi? down the hall.
    Then how did I fall for you?
    How did I know this crush is true?

Maybe it's your smile,
    And your other that and this.
    Maybe it's your eyes,
    That I just can't resist.

You overflow my head,
    With your words that I would overheard.
    I even dream about you,
    Which I think is just absurd!

I know you know,
    That I have a crush on you.
    I hope you feel the same,
    But that's just too untrue.

I finally decided,
    To tell you how I feel.
    I just need to know what you?ll say,
    What you will reveal.

You may say ? I'm sorry,
    I don't like you at all.?
    Or a simple ?yes,
    You?re the girl I'm waiting for?

It is worth the try ,
    And as they always say,
    Any one can be your friend,
    But only one, can be your soul mate.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.