Discussion » Nonsense » Welcome, ye Vultures

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    Well, I am leaving China in about 8 days. I haven't started packing yet, as I'm too busy working, but I plan on abandoning my apartment like an East German refugee taking a balloon over the Berlin Wall.

Anyways, I got lots of good shit here for anyone who wants it. You have to come and get it, and it isn't free, but it's cheaper than Taobao.

1. A single bed. Never been fucked in and probably only slept in 50 times. Sheets included. 200 kuai, but you have to move it yourself.

2. A boxpring mattress for a queen sized bed. My princess of an ex-girlfriend decided the mattress here was too hard when she moved in and she absolutely had to have a softer one. 100 kuai, this I will help you move, because I'll need your help to get the old mattress back on the bed.

3. A coatrack. It's a piece of shit, but I'll throw in two floor matresses. 50 kuai or sexual favours.

4. A TV that doesn't work, but can probably be fixed for a low cost. 50 kuai or sexual favours.

5. A PS 2 that has a tendency to freeze midway through a game after 20 minutes. I'll throw in games if I can find them. 50 kuai or sexual favours

6. An oven. not a big oven, but you can cook a small roast or chicken in it. 150 kuai.

7. A DVD player. It's not the greatest, but it usually works. Comes with a remote control and free copy of The Davinci Load. 70 kuai.

8. A toaster. I've promised this to Pete DeMola in case he ever runs out of a lighter at home, but in case he doesn't take it, you can have it for 50 kuai.

9. A water cooler with the hot water handle broken. Free.

10. A ton of shitty movies on DVD. Whole collection only. What movies do I have? How the hell would I know? I've never watched them. 5 kuai

Come one, come all. I need the money and I'd rather see this stuff go to someone who will appreciate it.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    I didn't agree to any sexual favors in exchange for the toaster, did I?
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    You ever coming back or is this departure temporary?
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    To the best of my knowledge, no. But someone is going to have put out for the PS2.
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    Cross posted with John. I don't know. I'd like to, but right now I'm pretty keen on getting out of here and starting a new life in Bangkok. We'll see how it goes.
  • Jenelyn Tambago
    That PS2 needs a clean up by the way. Clearly it gets over heated...and with the dust in the air of Beijing is not a mistery. Pop it open, clean it, and use some .machine oil in the axis of the fan.
  • anita sønsterud
    tv doesn't work??lol 50 kuai

we have 4 tv which don't work in our living room,we want throw it away but afraid the landlord will claim compensation...holy shit.4 TVs
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    I'll exchange favors in turn for moving your TV's Sab....
  • anita sønsterud
    that is unnecessary ...after all it's 4 TVs
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    What sorts of tricks am I gonna have to turn for the PS2?

Might want the oven, too.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.