Discussion » Dating & Romance » God bless love, You will be into me

• Chaton Du Nounours
    Chaton Du Nounours wrote:
    saw the movie "he is not that into u".
    first felt uncomfortable... we all did the stupid things once, but we did that out of sincerity and love. however, sometimes they turned to be jokes in others' eyes. That's really a pity...
    but sometimes, like the end of the movie, “silly” guys finally find their happiness with their insistence.
    impressed by what Gigi said to Alex in tears, that's maybe the voice of so many "silly girls"——

I may dissect each little thing and put myself out there too much
    but at least that means I still care
    oh……u think u've won because women are expentable to you?
    you may not get hurt or make an ass of urself that way
    but you dont fall in love that way either
    you have not won !
    you r alone, Alex !
    I may do a lot of stupid shit !
    but I know I m a lot closer to finding someone than u r !

Gigi finally find her love in her way, or we should say she awoke Alex's love in her way.
    that reminds me of the word——"Love alone can awake love"
    there is a song called "those crazy stifles called love". right, maybe we, esp girls, r really stupid and crazy in love, but that's love, for God sake !
    and I believe those "silly guys" can finally light their happiness with their love and sincerity. Those guys include myself.

God bless people with pure love.
    best wishes to love.
  • Rebecca Dreiling
    Important thing to remember here: It was just a movie.....based off of a book (that I own).

The book is about the excuses men make and why women should NOT believe that men are speaking in code -- because they're not. And if the guy is speaking code, it's probably because he's psychotic or lives in his mother's basement. The movie is somewhat similar to the book, except it throws in that Hollywood twist where the "jerk" guy suddenly realizes the error of his ways and goes for the girl he didn't want in the first place. I call shenanigans.

That movie would have flopped if they didn't throw in the happy ending.

You should read "Othello" to even it out. ;)
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Hey! What's with the stab at people living in their parent's basement? I'm living in a basement now! *sigh*

It's incredibly depressing to move into your parents basement after owning your own house and being independent for 5 years. Fortunately it's only for a couple of months because I had to rent my house out to prepare to move back to China for a few years.

Anyways... that movie sucked.
  • Rebecca Dreiling
    I'm not judging, Jon. :)
  • Colin Jacobsen
    well basically i think girls and boys have different thinking patterns..i think girls know how that feel when "we" think our heads off to figure out what the guys really want...but we dont know....even if we discuss boy issues with our girls..we still can not have answers.. bcoz we r all girls. how come we know guys...
    but theres one thing is damn right,..if a guy's really into ya.. u'll know it deep down ur heart,u will know it!!!
  • Colin Jacobsen
    by the way i think gigi is cute... in reality ,people with true love and have a faith in love ...less less and less
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    Conquer the heart of the other person? gain his/her love?
    is imposible, the conection exists since the begining or not, in the first look, in the first words between them, exists a kind of spontaneous complicity or not. If exist you can develop it. Try to cultivate something where there is seed is imposible.

Seduce one person is play or use his/her weak points, like attack¨when the other broke up, like a vulture looking for carrion, but in other soft and socially acceptable level. you can use his/her pride, fears, desires in the way of jerk or good guy.... you can give to the other person many reasons for stay with you and begin a long term exchange of affection, sex and this thing called ¨future plans¨ - begining to use some expresions like if a relation was a bussiness company) puaj puaj

usually the love wakes up in the lovers creativity, activity (at least when the other person also loves you)
    the little obsessions are a open door to do stupid things, and create weird situations and behaivors... like talk about tactics, and think in plans for seductive.

the kids always run to the parents when they have problems: Dady, mun what can i do for gain the love of the person that i love?

and they always said many silly tactics (write a poem, be nice with him/her, gifts!!!!!!! this is education in buy affects haha), the adult answer should be: you can not do nothing, you should learn that your desires and the world is not the same, if he or she doesn´t love you, fuck you, ¡crece de una puta vez guaje! you will be a bitter and cynical person if you think that the happiness is the complete satisfaction of your desires, all day dissatisfied, angry and crying like a baby weaned....

ok finish of my paranoid, going to sleep
  • Synne Syverstad
    seems all r not optimistic....

"Happiness is a journey, not a destination. So
    Work like you don‘t need money,
    Love like you‘ve never been hurt,
    And dance like no one‘s watching."

it really require tons of courage, and I have to admit that sometimes I also cant do it, but at least we should try ~
    just dont want to think too much and weigh everything, just do whatever I can in love...
  • 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:
    i also watched the movie
    those guys are cheat i think.since you don't like her,you shouldn't give her illusion
    however,it's a good ending
  • Synne Syverstad
    yes~ right~ but u know there is a word called "flirt"... the ones give their cards to everyone and flirt around r jerks, absolutely~
  • 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:
    yeah,flirt,but can't flirt with everyone,maybe some will think it's true
  • Lady M
    Lady M wrote:
    Don’t love someone in the pursuit of wining his/her love, this is pretty much lead u to the more negative emotions. We cannot calculate what we pay and what we get in love. If he/she loves u back, call it luck, otherwise, just enjoy the process that u feel ur life is all the sudden worthwhile because of someone’s existence. I just don’t like some of my gf say things like“what’s wrong with me? or why isn’t he into me?” actually he’s not into u not because u’re no great or loveable, square peg and round hole, sometimes u just don’t fit each other.

Back to the movie, we girls always tend to ignore the common sense when it comes to men and think that this guy might be an exception…the book which the movie is based on is actually better, it debunks the myths we hv created abt men and dating though the writer holds an extreme view. If a guy is into u, he would want to see u, talk to u, he just cannot take his eyes off u. Guys are not complicated, if he doesn’t call u, ask u out, accept the fact that he’s not into u, but u still hv ur life, love can be an accessory in one's life sometimes.
  • Saint - Spartacus
    most of the pure ture love between man and man, woman and woman
  • Synne Syverstad
    moon cai, I m totally with u~ I guess it's the time for me to face sth... I remember the lyric"I have a hunch about everything..." this time, the hunch is really not good... sigh...
  • Fredrik Emil Kiran
    we all did the stupid things once, but we did that out of sincerity and love. however, sometimes they turned to be jokes in others' eyes. That's really a pity...

TURE!!! 爱就一个字啊。。。。

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.