Discussion » Gaming » Anyone Playing World of Warcraft in Chinese Server

• Draven
    Draven wrote:
    I would like to know if anyone play WoW in chinese server? As i cant type chinese, its quite hard to join any group. It will be nice to know some people here who play WoW :)
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Actually, I'm more into the oldschool tabletop games, Thor. I don't play MMORPGs. We don't need no computers to know how to role.
  • Klisklass Kjærlighet
    I dont usually play MMORPGs, but after started playing with my ex gf, i got addicted to it :S
  • Klisklass Kjærlighet
    When i got my ex gf i dint know she plays RPGs, it was fun playing with her, but she was so serious and quarrel if i do some mistake in the game. This is also one of the reason we got split as it affected our outgoing life :S

I have a level 33 character, i wanna level up to 70. before my gf helps me join groups, now i have trouble as i cant type chinese. Its been quite long since i played wow :(
  • Klisklass Kjærlighet
    Haha..Thanks...I used to play the Gotic series(RPG game) ? Have u heard of that? After i play wow it was fun, but after getting used to play in groups...playing alone is kind of boring :S
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    im agree with thorstan, this kind of girl are a treasure, how to explain in WOW words....
    is like the drop of a purple weapon in a raid !!! or green in GW ains ains
  • Klisklass Kjærlighet
    I find some female Characters in WoW, they aren't actually female players???? Do guys play with female characters? :S
  • Klisklass Kjærlighet
    @Adolfo : Do u play WoW now a days in Chinese server?
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    I played before came here, i want to be loyal to my blue Draenei (many hours behind him)
    now only i play sometimes to Guild Wars, in this game change to server is fucking easy, only doings ¨clicks ¨.
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    You guys are aware that girls gamer are a pain in the ass?

They are always like:
    Her: YEAH I'M A GAMER GIRL, YEAH, I SAID A GIRL.
    You: Okay cool, so wher-
    Her: I GUESS U SHOULD GIVE ME SOME ITEMS AS I AM A REAL GIRL
    You: Well why woul-
    Her: OMG FEELS SO GOOD TO BE A GIRL haha ^_____^ GIRLS POWER EVERYBODY
    You: Shut the fu-
    Her: HOW DARE U INSULT ME? I'M A GAMER GIR-
    /quit.

Also, the fact the almost every male nerd is going to go after her in the game, try to get her msn, see her on webcam or IRL...

I feel your pain bro.
  • Sakura
    Sakura wrote:
    used to play wow in taiwan server.
    lots of ppl can understand english.

• Rebecca Dreiling
    When I lived in Beijing, I played WoW off of an Australian server...I think. I'll have to double check. There's NO way I would have played if it was all in Chinese.

I have a level 79 Orc Rogue named Zortah. :P
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Level 79? n00b!
  • Rebecca Dreiling
    Not n00b! I earned all those levels via grueling dungeons and many nights of staying up until 7am. Grrrrrrrrrrr!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Sorry, but everyone in the under level 80 clan is a n00b. It's just a fact of WOWlife. Deal with it!

....Actually I don't play WOW anymore... but I introduced it to my ex-girlfriend and she is basically an addict. Stays home almost every night to play with her long distance fiancée in New York. I bet they wouldn't have even gotten engaged if it weren't for that game and when she visits him in NY, they actually go buy a computer for her to play and then return it when she leaves. She calls me up when they have big arguments and half the time it's related to WOW.

I just don't get it. She's not even a nerdy type either. Before WOW and when I was dating her she was all about traveling and fashion and such, but now she's basically just online all day long trying to gain position in her guild and on the server.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Computer RPGs are for people who can't calculate thac0.

On second thought, thac0 really was retarded. But you're still all newfags who don't know what nerdy really is.
  • Klisklass Kjærlighet
    @Jon: It was the same with my ex gf, she is not the nerdy type, but when she plays WoW or QQ "Happy Farmer" web game, she is a bit strange, wake up early in the morning to do farming in the QQ game, Playing all weekend to level up and most of her talks is about WoW or QQ game.

I dint know gamer girls are rare, maybe i need to get her back to level up my Night Elf Warrior :D lol
  • Saint - Spartacus
    WoW, i've played when i was very young, but the game seems the past ages now, if you want to back to 16 years old you can try it, then call teenagers to get tips
  • Klisklass Kjærlighet
    Games are not just for teenagers, if u get fun out out it, everyone can play that ;)
  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

when i was playing WOW,i was like so addictedddddd,i wish i have lived in the game world,it's just so much fun to do the quests,but never attened the raiding,it's a great game.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.