Discussion » Dating & Romance » PRIVATE MESSAGES

• COOL 凉快
    COOL 凉快 wrote:
    So much has been said about PM in here. Many have condemned men in here that harass ladies with PMs all time. Is it possible for the ladies to copy and paste the PMs in here so we can vote which is the worst or the most appealing PM of the month or year?

Just a suggestion. I know many of my fellow men would not love too. But the names of the senders can be left out if that is the case.

This time i am not drunk like i usually am when posting.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Were the messages all copied and pasted? Oh, i have to check it out. Too bad i am behind schedule.
  • №❶ Passioη
    If you're looking for the difference between Romance and Sexual Harassment, don't count on the ladies :P
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Hahahhahahaaaaa
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    "If you're looking for the difference between Romance and Sexual Harassment, don't count on the ladies "

The difference is whether or not the advances are welcome. This is entirely dependent on the ladies. :-p

Now everyone get the hell out of here and go back to the other thread. I tried to make it so no more responses would show up here, but if you can read this it didn't work.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.