Discussion » Nonsense » Embarrassing Host

• Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    I have never seen any embarrassing host team at the world cup. i knew this was coming. but i don't see them coming back against France. maybe a miracle will do. plus some Juju Magic....but realistically these nanfei guys are just bunches of loosers and punchbags
  • №❶ Passioη
    Everyone looses at some point. This time it was SA's turn. No big deal...
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    First host ever to not even go through the first round would be a big deal to them I guess
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I am not surprised because SA is the weakest team among the African representatives.
    This world cup, we are yet to see many surprising things. Just like Spain, might fail to leave the group stages. I commented on how physically weak they are especially in the mid field and a person attacked me. I talked about how teams without a system can give it headache and that is exactly what happened.
  • Jenelyn Tambago
    Spain usually doesn't make too much at world cups... but it will go through the group phase anyways....the first game usually is strange cause players are usually peeing themselves...thats were teams with experience rise above others...the stop being nervous quicker than non experienced teams.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.