Discussion » Dating & Romance » Does it really scare u?

• 马克
    马克 wrote:
    When you think that you and the one you purely love, would be separated by death, or like you get this idea of what would happen when you both get older and die and then what? does it really scare you? in my case yes it does....
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

It worries me, but I wont call it "scare" ...

My father left us when I was 9 ... colon cancer, or something like that ... so I have seen how my mother struggled as a widow to bring up two children ...

My concern then is, who will look after my wife after I have gone ... hell, if the blood clot should appear again, who will look after her if I should become a damn vegetable on the bed ...

I try not to think about it ... because this is not something we can control or stop, but we can certainly make plans and adjustment so that we can be prepared for it ...
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Yes, everyone should do their best to be prepared. Buy health insurance, for instance.. Hmm, if only there was someone here who sold that sort of thing...
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    "My concern then is, who will look after my wife after I have gone..."

叮当, my concern now is, who looks after your wife when you spend most of your time to chat with young girls on this website?
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Maria, I am so in love with you. Please send me your MSN so we can arrange to meet up in a coffee shop somewhere and then proceed to have sex. Well, after we leave the coffee shop of course. It might be a bit inappropriate to have sex actually at the coffee shop, unless it was the kind that has the little individual private rooms with the curtains. But even those curtains are not 100% opaque so people can still see what's going on. But if you are into that kind of thing and enjoy the voyeurism then I guess I'm OK with it. I'm willing to try. You have to give me some advanced warning in advance though so that I can prepare. I need to lose some weight, get a tan, shave my pubic area, etc., all things that I wouldn't think are important enough to do just for you but which suddenly become important when I am viewed under public scrutiny.

Er, what were we talking about? Oh right... awesome burn! :)
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Jon, you know I am one of (or maybe only me?) your official fans and I am looking forward to this public fun with you for a long time.(almost 25 minutes) So let's arrange the date when you come back!

BTW, I love voyeurism! :-)
  • Kristoffer Sommer Wormsen
    Nothing scary me in the pure love.anyway,i am nothin.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Scared of what? Love or death? Well, after you have died, where does the scare come from? As to who will keep the wife, well, keep her pure and in good shape, some good men will help out keep her for you.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... Maria, thanks, I think? It is really touching to know that you could find time to be concerned about little old me while you are preparing to spend time with Jon, but then, to each his/her own, right? hahahaha ...

Mark ... on a side note, how was your exam? And if you dont mind, I am curious what made you came up with this thread?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... there's nothing wrong about being philosophical + emotional, I have been doing that for nearly half a century ... it was just that our previous engagements had all been fun and cheery, so your sudden change have got me a bit worried ...

Smile a bit, ease a little ... or you will be an old man in no time, hahaha ...
  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:
    yea it scares me. but i guess i'm scared simply because i have barely shared my life with him yet. probably i will be calm when we are really really old because i know i will have already lived my whole life with him around. besides we are all getting prepared for that moment during our whole life, aren't we? of course it sucks but if you realize you have had nearly all the special moments together i guess it will at least make you feel a bit better.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

... but one never knows how long is whole life ... as Ming might have hinted, no one knows when he/she will go, so in general, no one can really be prepared for it ... right? Decades ago, I thought I was a goner when I was 9 after the car accident, being that my grand father and father just died in the previous consecutive years ...
    well, i am still here ...

By the way, if anyone would like to be "prepared", I do represent AIA, the insurance company ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.