Discussion » Health & Fitness » Gyms with special offers

• Carwyn Morris
    Carwyn Morris wrote:
    Looking for a new gym, preferably in 海淀. But does anyone know any new gyms with promotions or gyms that have special offers on.
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    bargain, and bargain hard :-) they often start way higher than the actual price.
  • anita sønsterud
  • Carwyn Morris
    Carwyn Morris wrote:
    Yea I know they often have some crazy ass prices, but I also know that new gyms often offer insane deals when they first open, 200-300 kuai a year sort of things.

Any cheap gyms with a pool?
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    At zhongguancun there's an 奥力 which should cost you 2000 per year. They start at 4000 usually, but just tell them no. There's some place north of shuangyushu in the basement of the community center that also has a big pool and should run you cheaper.
    Haosha or Haotai or whatever it is over there is probably the cheapest at 1000 or less a year, but i hear it's pretty dirty. Aoli is the nicest one over there, but it's a small pool.
    You can swim at renda fuzhong, big pool but it's stacked to the brim with filthy people because it's so cheap
    The gym that occupies the top three floors next to huayu shopping center probably has the best pool, but it's pricey. I think they started at 4000 or so per year and I didn't bother negotiating a price.
    Good luck.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.