Discussion » Dating & Romance » looking for a girl

• Vonschnell@gmail.com
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    What's wrong Konbo Gordon?

Couldn't get enough using your own picture so now you are hoping to use Keanu Reeves' photograph and a new account name to get em? Maybe the 1437 female friends you've amassed was starting to scare people away?

Go get em, tiger.
  • kö
    kao ``good luck !!!
  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:
    yea right who isn't
  • anita sønsterud
    wo cao!!!
    Jon:how did u find out>?
  • Shaney
    Shaney wrote:
    ...what for...
  • Amalie Sæverud
    Someone like to punch people on their face too! Cool! Well done!

And someone really deserve some fresh and smelly shit throw on their face!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    I'm guess I'm just a bastard like that. I see that guy posting up his MSN address on basically every girls guestbook so the screen name Vonschnell sounded very familiar. I am on a personal vendetta against guys like this. Fuck, I am a pervert too but if you are going to be a pervert, at least be a gentleman about it. For Christ's sake, I just can't stand this type of boring, brainless garbage.

And I'm drunk. Bastards made me take many many shots of tequila, trying to recover in my room for a bit but... I guess it's time to head back downstairs to the wedding party to see if I can find any fun girls down here in Cancun...
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Meh. Already did that with Paganini Jing. Need some new material for this guy...
    **** wrote:
    new discussion subject: Who got the best shot at Konbo Gordon?
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    C'mon guys, he's being honest at least. Nothing wrong with this. It's not like he's pretending he loves girls to get their panties off.
    And honestly, I can't even argue that this is the wrong forum for this type of behavior, since it seems the majority of people here are indeed trying to bang someone.
    Only stupid thing is creating a second account to do it...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... but at least he can put some effort into it, and get a new MSN ...
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    To be fair, it doesn't really take that much effort, does it? I think just putting up a picture, even if it's someone else's, usually does the trick.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Yeah, what the hell. I tried an experiment and sent a dozen girls (first 12 that popped up in members that I didn't already know) messages that just said "Hey you are really cute, I was hoping we could be friends and message me if you wanna talk." Some of them didn't even have photos...

Guess how many *positive* replies I got? Eight! 8/12! That's fucking 67%! That's a little fucking higher ratio than I get when I send a personalized message to people! What the fuck is going on? Are the girls here really just as boring as the "hey baby" guys?
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    yep boring, and maybe this way is more exciting that a guy introduced by your parents
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    My new pickup copypasta:

First or second message?
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    i think second, warm up first is better :P
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Hahaha.. Jon, everyone likes a compliment...
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    HAHA a much better pick up line than that one is, "Hi my name is ________ and I have a huge cock. : ) " Just keep a smile on your face while you say it....... and they will take it as a joke and they should laugh if they understand what you said. Another great one is.... If her boyfriend is next to her, "Warning: Only do this if you are physically imposing enough to deflect an attack or you are willing to risk offending the guy next to her..... Say , "My name is _________ and my cock is bigger than his." do this while shaking hands or greeting in other ways while introducing your self.... It should get many laughs because no one in his right mind would actually be seriously saying this to people right? HAHA I have never done this. I only seen it done a bunch of times one night by one particular guy. It was very funny to see the people's reactions......

Oh yeah nice burn Jon.... Depends on what people are looking for huh? Shallow is shallow, superficial is superficial, deep is deep, balls deep is balls deep..... I guess I guess it just comes down to what your into.

Guys please at least use condoms..... We sure do not want too many little bastards running around here. Even if they are the cutest little bastards we ever seen....

• Erik Aleksander Aas
    Well, you've come to the right place.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    unrelated (not that this thread was related to a damn thing in the first place), but something Kodi said reminded me of it.

The elevator game: When getting out of an elevator with a friend, launch into these monologues as if you were in the middle of the conversation with your friend. Sure to amuse whoever's getting into the elevator.

1.... So there I am, balls deep in another man's ass, and I go to give him a reach-around, and he's hard! I mean, what a ... [credit to 小莫]

2.... So you're telling me that it's ok for me to look at another man in the shower, but if I put his penis in my mouth that it's crossing some sort of line?...[heard from some guy on his way out of 三元饺子 while I was going in the door]

I don't know why they both happen to be gay.. I'm sure monologues about bestiality or cannibalism would be just as funny.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    And the pervert has now changed his name from Konbo Gordon to: Allen Vonschnell

And apparently, he is no longer a Chinese guy who is from Boston but a rather Swiss male model.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Wow. Way to not even remove Ryan Taylor's name from the photos you stole, pretending to be him.
  • Jenelyn Tambago
    First, I have to back up Jon in this one...usually girls hate ALL guys and title them as pigs, perverts and so on for this kind of crap.

Second, I've come to realize that you usually post drunk...that's all just pointing something out that MAY be an issue ~.~U

Third, Kodi, that you can do it anywhere else...he might no look physically imposing, but in China, you how many of them know Kung Fu!?!?!? =D
  • 事与愿违
    事与愿违 wrote:
    oh,god,he's soooooooooooooooo boring i think
    very very very very very..........ridiculous
    i have removed it as my friend
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    ...and that was the second time I caught the clap.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Is it still called catching when you chase it?
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    @Pablo: Hey now! I've only been drunk for about 5 or 6 days in a row. hahahahahahaha

I finally sobered up yesterday night... anyways, I'm not much of a drinker, but weddings + Mexico makes it impossible not to be in a drunken stupor.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Dando, thank you for humoring me.

...So anyway, that's how I found out that gonorrhea can cure herpes. If only it wasn't for all those poor horses and the midget....
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Oh man, I looked through his guestbook and it seems that the overwhelming response to his immediate request for an MSN is to provide one.... Except for when he gave out his QQ: 17953225
    Jon, I presume you have a fake msn for chatting with men from wlib as well as your fake wlib user? I'm curious at the depth of a conversation with this guy..
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Actually I don't, I've been more interested in analyzing and grabbing statistics on women lately. I've been sampling the efficiency rates of 2 canned messages (one really boring and one that could almost pass as a personal message) vs true personalized messages and gathering statistics on return rate. Also... having a real self portrait does seem to boost reply rate.

I'm also trying to see if I can script not just the 1st message but whether conversations with certain people can fall into a predictable enough pattern that I can script the first 4 or 5 exchanges w/ all copy-paste messages while still maintaining the illusion that she is talking to a real person instead of a flowchart.

Why go through all this? umm......................................... So when is our wedding ceremony?

I've been thinking of creating a girly MSN account just to see but that would demand way too much time at the moment. Plus I'd feel kind of gay. Pretending to be a girl just to analyze some messages is one thing, but actually talking back in real time is a bit different.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    just received a PM from a guy called Allen Vonschnell, asking me whether I am a "open girl". Anyone know who this guy is?!

to this Allen:

if you sent it by mistake, I suggest you put some effort in hooking up girls, but not just the copy/paste thing

If you sent it on purpose, Fxxk your asshole!! SOB! 嘀!嘀嘀嘀!嘀嘀嘀嘀嘀嘀!
  • Fredrik Emil Kiran
    Hey, man, you should write it on your T-shirt!!
  • Børge Notkevich
    Jon want me to send a few ur way?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I think all girls are open! Maybe he meant open minded! But the fact that you do not know him yet, you would not have abused him. You might end up marrying the same SOB. Never know where life leads.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Umm... send me a few WHAT? Do I dare even ask?
  • Jenelyn Tambago
    send a few this way too! whatever it is, its free!
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Miss Red Head
    Are you really a red head? Ehhh, interesting finding one here.
  • Børge Notkevich
    haha, I am an artifical red head :)
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Ok. Noted. But you rise other people's appetites when you talk of being a RED HEAD.
  • Daniel angen Barland
    "You might end up marrying the same SOB. Never know where life leads. " -----That's the point!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.