Discussion » Nonsense » Bloody BS Airlines Aaraggghhhhh

• Jon Gu - 顾晓帆
    Jon Gu - 顾晓帆 wrote:
    I'm supposed to be on a plane to Cancun Mexico right now. My flight leaves at 7am. I get to the airport at 6:30am thinking I'm a bit late but should be fine. When I go to check in, they said they gave my tickets to someone on standby already and I needed to be there before 6:30am. Doesn't say anything about that on any of my travel documents. It was 6:31am on the clock. They want $600 to reschedule me to a different flight. The damned tickets only cost $400 in the first place!

I booked with another airline for later tonight but that loses me one day and still costs $250.

Fucking hell, I am pissed. Now I have to wait 11 hours in the damned airport, lost $250 for airplane tickets, and paying for $120 for a night for the hotel that I'm not even gonna be staying at now. Blimey!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    And before anyone says it... yes, I know it's my own damned fault for not telling my friend to hurry the fuck up and start driving to the airport instead of stopping to get food. That's why I am venting about it online now instead of yelling at ticket clerks.
  • Børge Notkevich
    Poor Jon... Poor Jon... Poor Jon...
    Enough sympathy?
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Not quite. Not only do I have to wait here for 10 more hours for my flight, I have to wait another 12 hours for my layover.

10 hours of waiting here in St. Louis, a 1 hour flight to Chicago, a 12 hour layover, and then a 4 hour flight to Cancun. God I hate flying. I wish I could just drive there.

Plus I have another 12 hour layover on the way back....
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    That's not funny. You should not joke about airport security. I have notified the TSA, FBI, CIA, fictional agency CTU from 24, and all other relevant agencies about your misdeeds.

Blah. My rescheduled flight is delayed another hour.

Random compliant about airlines.
  • Børge Notkevich
    well Jon at least ur not on ur 6th day of work in a week with no choice! and still another day to go!! then the week you do get off you have to do studying for a massive MASSIVE test. I'd pick aiport anytime!
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Yeah. I realize that given that I'm still going to Cancun, I have it pretty good. So much better than the following people:

Anyone in prison
    Dingdang Shushu
    Assembly line employees at Foxconn
    People currently being subject to torture or sodomy (see my 1st example above)
    Angela Wang
    Rice paddy workers
    Anyone with the last name Wang (hahahahaha, *childish immature chucke*)
    North Koreans

And many more
  • Børge Notkevich
    haha great list to belong in, this time calls for FML! lol
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Yeah. I just arrived at my layover location. My flight was delayed an hour, then another hour and a half or so because of a mechanical failure on the plane. Great fun sitting in a non-moving airplane for several hours. Now time to sleep here until my flight tomorrow. The ground does look pretty enticing right about now....

FML indeed.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    There's only 1 thing I have to say:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(I'll be back when I finish laughing!)
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    I have a friend 姓王, she picked for herself the English name "Tiny". You can see where this goes. Would have been even funnier if she was a guy, but I still couldn't stop laughing.

Jon, did you use a credit card to pay for your ticket? Challenge the charge.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    I might try but I'll probably end up eating it. Their terms are quite harsh and it's something I should have been familiar with, and my own damned fault for being late anyways.

Tiny Wang. That's just beautiful hahaha. Worse even than girls who name themselves "Cherry."
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Woo hoo! Finally boarding for Mexico. So tired that I don't even care anymore though. At least I had internet access the whole time...
  • Lena Nekstad
    Lena Nekstad wrote:
    haha :))
    poor bear!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.